What's new

Discussion With the new update can we play games on the HDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nxxb

Reaction score
Sin$
When the new update comes out on Tuesday I was wondering if we'd be able to install games to our HDD's and play them like on the original Xbox? Because with the new update we can download full games. Just wondering if there would be a way. Thanks!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No No No No and No

Games bought from the Marketplace are console and profile locked just like any other thing you buy from the marketplace...

N

nxxb

Reaction score
Sin$
Right but if you had the data transfer kit couldn't you figure out a way to put an installed game in the same format as a game purchased on LIVE?

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can already install games to the HDD, just put the disc in, goto the dash then goto my games and click the game then goto instal to hdd, but you need the disc to play it.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
:facepalm:
Thats no what he is asking.... He wants to know if you could take installed games and make them work like the games that you can download from the marketplace with the new update that is coming out in 3 days. Just to clarify it to. The answer is.

NO.

D

Downin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats why I wont buy simply because I wanan take games to others house, or lend them out NO!

N

nxxb

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well, it was worth a shot to ask. It would be a lot easier if it was possible though. Cheaper too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register