• Thread starter Sick Silent
  • Start date
  • Views 1,095
Sick Silent

Sick Silent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It'll basically be playing halo 2 with remade map and new players, new sounds and new s***s, but it remains the same thing right? Won't people get tired of it and stop playing as it'll be exactly the same ?
I'm wondering if i should really get it right now cause i'm watching the streams and ... yea.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically they made halo into a COD, they change the maps/graphics, and make us buy a new game and they remove the glitches
The old Halo 2 classic is still there for you to play so you don't have to play the Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer. The glitches on the old version such as double shotting and BXR etc are confirmed to be in, super bouncing is still questionable.

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The game was played a **** ton back then and it will get played a **** ton now I know it will get boring but I give it more than a year or so till then

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason it "died" back then was halo 3.

The game was played a **** ton back then. Im hyped to see the montages that come out, since many people lost clips cuz they werent recording and stuff.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically they made halo into a COD, they change the maps/graphics, and make us buy a new game and they remove the glitches
This is the dumbest **** I've ever seen. Don't ever compare Halo to cod.

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah... This is the best thing ever....

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody got bored with halo 2. They released Halo 3 and then shut the servers down. The fact that you are trying to compare halo to cod shows that you aren't really a halo fan. Halo skill > CoD skill, by far.

Last edited:
Stobiee

Stobiee

All hail his noodle appendages.
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it like CoD at all..? Yeah Halo 4 was a bad turn but they even recognized that and said how much they let the Halo community with it. Which is why Halo 5 is supposed to be more in the classic Halo sense.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Most people aren't cheap they don't mind paying for the game again lol. I for one would love to see GoW and the Modern Warfare Trilogy re-made. I sold my 360 so I can't play any of my favorite games anymore

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything I want IS in this game... and that's Halo 1, 2 and 3... :biggrin:

OFF1CER NASTY

OFF1CER NASTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize that the Halo 2 servers have been off since like 2010 so no its not like Cod because we haven't played online since they turned off the servers.

HeadShotKilla9x

HeadShotKilla9x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 was great I replayed the campaign multiple times and I also get to play the multiplayer I never got the chance to play before. Halo 1 was a classic. Halo 3 custom games where amazing. The only thing missing is Halo Reach out of my favorite Halo games.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad they put Halo 4 into this fantastic Collection, no one needs it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register