• Thread starter ArTilleRy
  • Start date
  • Views 462
ArTilleRy

ArTilleRy

There myn not yours!
Reaction score
Sin$
What cant you wait the most for, and what character are you planning to start off as.

I cant wait for the inferno difficulty. hell was too easy in d2, and I'm excited just too see the game remade and with all of its new creatures, bosses, new builds, and items.​
I'm planning on playing as a Barb cause that was my character in d2 (zerker :cool:) and wanna see what they decided to change and keep the same with him, or a demon hunter cause he looks like a BA character almost like an assassin / amazon hybrid.​

Mr Coyfish

Mr Coyfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wizard>witch doctor>barbarian>demon hunter>monk. Out of all the classes during my beta play the monk was my least favorite. Is it midnight yet??

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
For me I really enjoyed the Witch Doctor. He was awesome in the beta and he will be awesome in the actual game.

P.S. looking for a group to play with! Hit me up if you need a extra person.

TheFrenchMan

TheFrenchMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ivee seen some barbarian videos he looks kick ***, but the mage looks better, i will most likely start with a mage then go to barbarian or vice versa it will all depend on a coin toss lol.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
ivee seen some barbarian videos he looks kick ***, but the mage looks better, i will most likely start with a mage then go to barbarian or vice versa it will all depend on a coin toss lol.
117af1795d92875f239edf9307d4f50c.png

#winning

Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never played a Diablo game although i know people who do. Would it be good to start with D3?

Rex Luicferi

DARK ZELDA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this game is one of the greatest that i have seen in a while . love it.

aadamjohnsons

aadamjohnsons

Reaction score
Sin$
According to me Witch doctor is one of the most fantastic Gaming character. It is most popular among gaming character and it make game very popular.

Top Bottom
Login
Register