What's new

Unsolved Witcher 3 goty language problem

E

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread i just didn't know where else to post it. So i am trying to download a Russian language pack from Xbox store but i can't find it, i found it on Microsoft site and tried to install it on my Xbox from there but it didn't work it's not installing or downloading or doing anything on Xbox store i can only see French and polish language packs so does anyone know how can i fix this? P.S. I have a digital copy.

E

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Nobody?

A

AndriiK

Reaction score
Hi, I have the same problem. I changed my location to United Kingdom and after that you will be able to see russian pack. But for me it still didn’t work. Try it, it might be useful for you. Contact me if you find a solution please : [email protected]

E

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Hi, I have the same problem. I changed my location to United Kingdom and after that you will be able to see russian pack. But for me it still didn’t work. Try it, it might be useful for you. Contact me if you find a solution please : [email protected]
Yeah i figured that out myself and it worked for some reason only uk has russian pack

Top Bottom