Solved Wireless headset broke

• Thread starter Damage
  • Start date
  • Views 349
Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wireless mic was working perfectly yesterday, I left it charging for a few hours and then when I went to use it again it just wouldn't turn on I've tried everything to turn it on but it just will not turn on, has this happened to anyone else? please post suggestions if you know how to fix this, and I can't return this to the store because I've had this mic for a long time.

Thanks in advance

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Perfect solution, call m$ tell them its messed up, they send you a brand new one, and you get to keep your old one! Ive done it 2 times now

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hovi said:
Perfect solution, call m$ tell them its messed up, they send you a brand new one, and you get to keep your old one! Ive done it 2 times now

I can do that even though I didn't buy the mic from them?

Hovi

Hovi

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ya, all they ask for is the serial code to verify, they ask you some questions. jsut tell them that it wont work and you did nothing of your knowledge to cause it damage and they "should" send you one =)

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The battery cell inside the mic broke. Happens on every single mic. Some batteries just last longer than others.

Hovi

Hovi

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
The battery cell inside the mic broke. Happens on every single mic. Some batteries just last longer than others.

Im pretty sure mines runnin out, it wont hold a charge for long at alll

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After having and replacing several broken wireless headsets, i decided to open one up and imagine my surprise when theres a big sticker on the battery cell inside saying DO NOT RECHARGE. Thats my guess as to why they break so often :wink:

P

pepsiflame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called on my broken Halo 3 wireless mic and they wanted me to send it in with a copy of my receipt before they send me a new one. They said the order would be processed in 3-4 weeks. I'm just gonna wait and see if they send me one without sending mine int. I don't have a receipt.