What's new

Solved Wireless Adapter Red Light on RGH

X

XeX ung

Reaction score
My wireless adapter has not been working very well on my falcon RGH 2.0 on the last update (it would have a red light), and when I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it would be fine. Sometimes I would have to plug it into my retail and then back into my RGH and it would start working again. Now, I have updated the console to 17489 and when I plug in my wireless adapter, it will come up with a red light. This however, does not happen on my retail console, so it has to be an issue with the RGH. I have also tried another USB port on the Xbox 360 but this still not fixing the problem. If any of you have had this problem before and fixed it, please let me know. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

X

XeGooch

RGH/Jtag Seller!
Reaction score
My wireless adapter has not been working very well on my falcon RGH 2.0 on the last update (it would have a red light), and when I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it would be fine. Sometimes I would have to plug it into my retail and then back into my RGH and it would start working again. Now, I have updated the console to 17489 and when I plug in my wireless adapter, it will come up with a red light. This however, does not happen on my retail console, so it has to be an issue with the RGH. I have also tried another USB port on the Xbox 360 but this still not fixing the problem. If any of you have had this problem before and fixed it, please let me know. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Maybe you might need a new one or just do wired connection.

X

XeX ung

Reaction score
Maybe you might need a new one or just do wired connection.

When I use an ethernet cable it completely fails to connect to the internet. I don't understand why I would need a new one considering that it works flawlessly on my retail console.

EDIT: I think I'll try a new wireless adapter anyway

Last edited:
X

XeX ung

Reaction score
It just started working again? I am very confused to why this is happening. When I get the chance, I will buy a new wireless adapter and see if that fixes the issue. For now, it is working fine, and just started to download the Avatar Update.

X

XeX ung

Reaction score
Mine has just done this again.

H

HaLoAcE

Master Chief
Reaction score
I have the same console and the same issue. I haven't updated to 17489 though. Seems like an intermittent issue.

G

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me randomly (I use wired connection) everything used to work fine and jut out of the blue it didn't work anymore. I updated the dash to 17439 and now it just seems to work.

Top Bottom