• Start date
  • Views 439
D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so due to the fact that my router and my xbox are in 2 different rooms, i had to switch to wireless connection via the 100$ adapter. It worked fine for about a month and then all of the sudden i get major lag making any online game unplayable. I mean my PC's wireless adapter is in the same room as my xbox and it's picking up a signal of about 96% everytime. And when i turn on my xbox a connect to my router, it has all green bars and everthing. It just doesn't make any sense.

So if you guys have any tips or whatever please share them, other wise i'm gonna call microsoft about this s**t. <_<

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
try reconfiguring it, or instead of plugging it into the back of the xbox, plug it into the front, that's what i do and it works ALOT better.

Skop3

Skop3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH, the wireless adapter sucks. you can get a better connection by having your PC act as your wireless adapter...

I'd try moving the xbox as close to the router as possible. It helped me.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH, the wireless adapter sucks. you can get a better connection by having your PC act as your wireless adapter...

I'd try moving the xbox as close to the router as possible. It helped me.
^ it truly is a hit and miss type deal, my friend had it and could not even connect from the next room. i have it, and my router is downstairs and on the opposite side of the house as my xbox, i never lag or lack connection.

Skop3

Skop3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^ it truly is a hit and miss type deal, my friend had it and could not even connect from the next room. i have it, and my router is downstairs and on the opposite side of the house as my xbox, i never lag or lack connection.

I'd have to agree. The connection quality varies from person to person.

Top Bottom
Login
Register