Status
Not open for further replies.
DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is 1 of the many projects I have been working on and I feel it's at a pretty okay state to be released for beta and feedback. This application allows you to fully customize the way you rapidly fire in a game, It's best used for games such as Call of Duty.

The features include:
Easy to use profile editing and adding.
Reload profiles without exiting the application, just edit the text file and reload.
Different modes which includes fully automatic rapid fire and 3 to 5 shot burst modes.
Left click rapid fire, right click rapid fire and dual click fire mode for dual weapon rapid fire.
Different activation keys(Note that i haven't fully supported all keyboard keys).
Custom fire rate with key hold down rate and burst timeout for burst fire modes.

Known problems or issues:
- The keyboard is not fully supported yet.
- The firing may bug out if your computer isn't running well and your lagging in game also if your cpu is under a big load. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- There may be a few unknown bugs with switching profiles and certain options not turning back on or not turning off, i recently added a ton of code and its a but messy at the moment.
- At this moment the left mouse click will not work for rapid fire, you have to use an alternate key. Its a problem im working to fix but im not sure how yet, the way it works is you check if the key is clicked down but if you simulate key clicking down and up then the program thinks you keep clicking the button so it won't stop firing. If any of you programmers have a solution i would love to hear it.

Future plans:
- I plan on adding controller support at least for xbox controllers but i need to get/convert Xinput into c# code.
- I plan on adding an auto snipe mode which zooms in and takes a shot for you, the perfect quick scope every time.
-I plan to add buttons to activate and disable rapid fire in game as well as changing profiles while in game.
- I plan to add voice control so the program can let you know what profiles you're switching to or if rapid fire is enabled or disabled while you're in the game.
- Lastly i plan on adding other features like you would see on a rapid fire controller for xbox.

Picture:
ef0335a4d120896b9d425ac419eb2fb8.png

What every thing does and how to use it:
Profiles - Switch between different profiles which are located in the Profiles.txt file and can be edited or added to.
Mode - Switch between Automatic rapid fire or 3-5 Shot burst fire modes.
Rapid Fire Key - This is the key you want to rapidly fire, Left click is usually the fire button in games.
Activation Key - Just hover over the box and press whatever key you want to use to enable rapid firing in game.
Fire Rate - This is the rate the that program will click down then click up.
Hold Down Time - This is the amount of time the program will hold the key clicked down, some games won't let you click down then instantly click back up.
Burst Timeout - This value is only used for 3 and 5 round burst modes, its the time the program will wait after you fire 3-5 times.
Note that all the timing is in Milliseconds, 1000ms = 1 second.

How to use and edit profiles:
To use and edit the profiles, simply open the Profiles.txt file and add or edit what is shown below. If you want to change the fire mode you can use: Mode=5 Round Burst or Mode=3 Round Burst or Mode=Auto
---------------------------------------
Name=Profile Name
Mode=5 Round Burst
FireRate=0
HoldTime=0
Timeout=0
---------------------------------------
It doesn't matter what order those are in or if they are capitalized or not, just make sure the profile name is first, you can delete whatever values you don't use from the profile.

Virus Scan
Download

Last edited:
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this modify the game's values, references etc in memory in anyway?

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this modify the game's values, references etc in memory in anyway?
Nope, it just simulates mouse clicks. Its 100% legit and won't get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register