What's new

Solved [WIP]Im stuck need help. Hacking in the flaming helmet.

T

Tilde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... Please note that this is not completed and NO it does not yet work... This is as far as I have gotten. Any advanced user please continue it.
So i pulled out the helmet file from llamita it looks something like 185612031896463asde9f8614 (not actual)
Ran it through hex (alongside with my E00 profile. I did this to find the following locations:
Profile ID [within the hex]
Device ID [my hardrive]
Console ID [whats this? :biggrin:]
Ok, well the following values are in the same spots throughout all the profiles/saves/DLC i found.

The profile ID starts at HEX character (371)
Device ID @ (3FD)
Console ID (this was the hard one to find) @ 366

Keep in mind that on your profile file (e00whatever) you can find the actual values about 2x... However in saves/maps/DLC the IDs are only one each.
So i opened up Modio and got my ProfID DevID and ConsID... Opened up the DLC (flam.helm.) and of course its 0'd out (it will be even on a profile it belongs to.)
Open XVI(hexedit) with the flaming helmet file. Go to HEX address # 366 (note that all 3 of these hexs are found at the damnnear beginning of the file. Once you find 366, type in your Console ID {IMPORTANT!!! MODIO DOES NOT SHOW YOU THE 0 BEFORE YOUR CONSOLE ID!!! ADD A 0 TO THE BEGINNING.} Modio will show your console ID as a 9 digit ID, be sure to add a 0... For example... Mine shows it as 4F57XXXXX(omitted). When you type it in HEX it must be 04F57XXXXX. Immediately after console ID starts your profile ID. in my case it was E000002XXXXXXXXX. On the file you opened it will have LLamitas prof ID, replace it iwith yours.. Be sure to be careful! Also note that you should be typing everything in the part that has only numbers and letters (left panel) DO NOT TYPE INTO THE PANEL THAT HAS WEIRD s***... DO NOT TYPE IN WHERE IT SHOWS THINGS LIKE (#!&^$()@#$....
Finally, go over to Hexx address 3FD and spoof your Device ID(read: HARD DRIVE!!!!)
Oh yea, you should have had your harddrive plugged into your PC first and turn it on with driver sig enforcement off. Trust me if you cant understand me its cuz you shouldnt be here...
Superfinally, remove the flags on the file (pretend it is a corrupted profile from a banned box [use an old version of flag remover]).
Now, save that file and open it in Modio to make sure all the values and IDs are correct. Click on Details and make sure the Console ID is right (It still should not show a 0 before it).
this file then goes into Partition3 content 000000000 4D53085B then i put it in 00000002.
You can now see it in your xbox... System settings>memory>halo reach> halo reach bonus content. Still, its not linked to the actual game... SOO CLOSE!
Update: im thinkin the consID need to be 0'd out... will; update

bump

cmon... i know its not done... but im sure we can get the license in somehow...

D

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Well to learn from the DLC, its not a CON. and DLC dont usually use the profile or device ID as it useless. What the DLC use is the license area of the LIVE/PRIS containers, which are XBL GT ID aka "XUID" and the console ID, which can be found really easy w/o looking at the containers. Halo Reach DLC as in the armor stuff uses BITFLAGS in the Licenses, that tells the game what u have. The problem you and everyone else here is "NO ONE BESIDES HIGH MS EMPLOYES OF THE XBOX DIV HAVE THE 3 KEYS, LIVE/PIRS/ and XEX2" so even u know how the sh*t works the signatures are broken and cant be fix.

T

Tilde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol damnit... deep inside i know this... but there must be a way...

stupid nonjtags not allowed to read unsigned code... :tongue:

Top Bottom