Discussion [WIP] GTA SA 10th Anniversary Xbox Edition

• Thread starter Wakka387
  • Start date
  • Views 3,391
Wakka387

Wakka387

Reaction score
Sin$
Finally. after numerous months, I was able to get things in the Xbox version to work properly.

This is a mod for GTA SA on the original Xbox that tries to bring it up to date with the Mobile version that was released for the 10th anniversary. It incorporates numerous texture changes aswell as some personal coding changes to add a little flavor to the game :wink:

Screenshots:
7uEgJsx.jpg

1OTN7qs.jpg

IUGfbhy.jpg

S6i7a0z.jpg

4sqXKVt.jpg

d1Jq1I3.jpg

vrdH3PG.jpg

q7l4kH1.jpg

Current Progress
- replaced default radar with mobile radar
- replaced default hud icons with mobile hud icons
- replaced radio icons with mobile radio icons
- Replaced CJ's head textures in Player.img with HQ Mobile head textures from Playerhi.pvr.dat
- Replaced menu pictures with mobile menu pictures.
- replaced User Track GXT string with Mixtape string
- replaced cracked window & car scrape textures with HQ ones from mobile
- replaced numerous minigame textures with HQ ones from mobile
- added graffiti (most from LS-RP with a few I created myself)
- replaced the default vegetation with the HQ ones from Mobile
- included Mobiles HD Text

To Do List
- Replace pistol/Micro uzi/tec9 with beta weapons
- add in the 2 new gangs (San Fierro Flats, Little Saigon Boyz)
- edit the scripting for missions involving Seville Blvd Families so that they use their own models and function independently from Grove St Families with their own turf in Playa Del Seville.

Downloads
[Click here to view this link] (FTP to your GTA SA install and replace the files with the ones included in the folder)

[Known Glitch] Wanted star shows up as a Bracket due to the positioning of the Mobile Text's Texture. it will be fixed at a later date

Last edited:
Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually quiet impressive, It's crazy how even 11 years later people are still tinkering around with the game on even consoles.

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work! Not sure i've you've ever heard about GTA SA P1NCH3 edition, but some guy made that. It's for the xbox360, thought it might interest you :tongue: i've made a vid of it right here:

Wakka387

Wakka387

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work! Not sure i've you've ever heard about GTA SA P1NCH3 edition, but some guy made that. It's for the xbox360, thought it might interest you :tongue: i've made a vid of it right here:

nah, it seems he just uses other peoples HD models and SCM edits from the PC version of SA and adds them to Xbox. The main thing that tips me off is "Space Einsteins" name being listed along with his PC scripts, He is a somewhat inactive GTA coder from a number of years ago.

What im doing is porting most of the stuff myself to Xbox format which includes replacing textures within the txd archives myself and modifying script files and such aswell as extacting stuff from the Mobile versions. I am also trying to keep things within GTA's Universe instead of adding in random real life things that are out of place

This is actually quiet impressive, It's crazy how even 11 years later people are still tinkering around with the game on even consoles.
yea, GTA SA has a large PC modding community thats still going strong :tongue: especially with the Multiplayer mods and such

[edit] Put a test link in the first post of the thread for anyone who wants to give it a try

Last edited:
T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to get in on this project. I do a lot of Sanandreas modding myself on my RGH. I also convert a lot of mods, so I'm not a rookie at it.

Wakka387

Wakka387

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to get in on this project. I do a lot of Sanandreas modding myself on my RGH. I also convert a lot of mods, so I'm not a rookie at it.
nah, this is just something Im doing in my free time when I have nothing to do and am bored.

although, if you want I can add you to the official GTA Modders chat. just add me on skype (same name)

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nah, this is just something Im doing in my free time when I have nothing to do and am bored.

although, if you want I can add you to the official GTA Modders chat. just add me on skype (same name)
Aight, will do man!

JordDev

JordDev

Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Very impressive, one of my favourite games and always will be, I prefer the original to the remastered version.

Top Bottom
Login
Register