1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Vista/Xp Help

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by ModingMaster, Feb 6, 2010 with 3 replies and 115 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModingMaster

ModingMaster Newbie

Ratings:
    I am having trouble when downloading something from magaupload, but its fine anywhere else. When I try to upload something it says,

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Buffer overrun detected!

Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated.

It has a ok and thats it, can anyone help?

2. ThePope43

ThePope43 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    When I had that problem I simply re-installed Internet Explorer and it went away.

Also, I would suggest using Mozilla Firefox because it's much faster and more stable. Here is a link: Mozilla Download

3. OP
    ModingMaster

ModingMaster Newbie

Ratings:

Where would I go to re-install Internet Explorer?

4. Gloriousreaping

Gloriousreaping Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Uninstall and then check Windows Update site ( or on Vista, the Windows Update.exe in ur All Programs