Discussion Windows 7

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on my secondary comp right now and my PC is upgrading to windows 7
it looks like all is goiing well,

im upgrading from vista and i would like to know some cool things you can do with windows 7

such as, themes etc etc

Operating System
  1. Windows
etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never done anything with themes :\ I guess I just like it how it is.lol. But I know you can change your window colors to just about any color. The opacity of the windows is controllable too.

But the best feature has got to be the drap-n-snap window feature. Trust me, if you ever use a vista/XP computer afterwards you'll find yourself trying to do it only realize it doesn't do anything :lol:

The icon's with the preview window also a great addition.

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never done anything with themes :\ I guess I just like it how it is.lol. But I know you can change your window colors to just about any color. The opacity of the windows is controllable too.

But the best feature has got to be the drap-n-snap window feature. Trust me, if you ever use a vista/XP computer afterwards you'll find yourself trying to do it only realize it doesn't do anything :lol:

The icon's with the preview window also a great addition.

Drap and snap? lol i guess itll take a while to get used to :lol: thanks for the input, :biggrin:

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Drap and snap? lol i guess itll take a while to get used to :lol: thanks for the input, :biggrin:

Dude, its awesome. Drag the window to the top and it makes it full screen. Drag it to the right, and makes it half the screen on the right. Drag to the left side and it makes it half the screen on the left. Its perfect for multi tasking. You'll be surprised how much you actually use it.

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, its awesome. Drag the window to the top and it makes it full screen. Drag it to the right, and makes it half the screen on the right. Drag to the left side and it makes it half the screen on the left. Its perfect for multi tasking. You'll be surprised how much you actually use it.HD

HMMM. Sounds interesting >:] its just finished installing, now its updating and getting all the drivers. then i assume i will have to restart, then its time to set everything up, i have to try and find a spare HDMI cable, their both on my xbox's..
HDMI on vista was awesome, cant imagine how it would be on 7 if i can find one

Top Bottom
Login
Register