• Start date
  • Views 1,233
D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Bright Idea AzzidReign Jr Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok basically my mate has a windows xp pc and it broke. She used the windows repair disc and it has done some windows 7 starter runs out in 28 days. Will it go back to xp after or is there a way to get a valid key because she don't have a key.

Operating System
  1. Windows
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok basically my mate has a windows xp pc and it broke. She used the windows repair disc and it has done some windows 7 starter runs out in 28 days. Will it go back to xp after or is there a way to get a valid key because she don't have a key.

I'm fairly certain it'll stay on Windows XP and will remind her to pay for it, and will have the usual "not paid for" software issues, such as rebooting after a certain amount of time. She'll either need to go back to windows XP with her activation key, download a windows 7 activator, or buy a serial key.

SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe just get windows 7 bootable disc, format the HDD and install windows 7.... you can get a torrent for windows 7 fully activated for you... All you need to do is burn it to a disk :smile:

Im using windows 7 ultimate (64bit) If you want to know which one i used (torrent) Just PM me

Mine worked fine and i still use my disk to format my pc when i want to wipe it :smile:

Ash

Top Bottom
Login
Register