What's new

Solved Windows 7 problem

• Thread starter DrPepper
  • Start date
  • Views 367
D

DrPepper

Reaction score
ok so i was wondering if anyone could help me. i got a 60gb hardrive and just want to mod l4d2 on my windows 7.....i looked up a tutorial on how to mod the game and everything went fine untill i had to drag and drop the modded usersettings into the original one.it just told me that i couldnt drop it. i would appretiate the help.and i have already tried the tutorials on this site.

J

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Reaction score
You can use Modio or Horizon to inject it back into the HDD. You can also disable a function so that you can drag and drop but I forgot what it was called and IDK how to disable it in Windows 7.

D

DrPepper

Reaction score
ok thanks ill try that.

S

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
ok so i was wondering if anyone could help me. i got a 60gb hardrive and just want to mod l4d2 on my windows 7.....i looked up a tutorial on how to mod the game and everything went fine untill i had to drag and drop the modded usersettings into the original one.it just told me that i couldnt drop it. i would appretiate the help.and i have already tried the tutorials on this site.

go to the start button in the bottom left hand corner of your desktop & click, then in the little bar above the start button you can type to search, search for UAC & once it's found it click it & it will open another window where you'll be able to turn UAC off by draging the bar all the way down like this.

then hit ok & restart you computer & you should be able to drag & drop !

D

DrPepper

Reaction score
i just tried that and it didnt work...thanks for the suggestion though :smile:

S

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
NVM lol ! it work's for 99.9% of people so...

D

DrPepper

Reaction score
wow it just worked.....haha

S

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
told you lol ! did you forget to restart your computer or what ?

D

DrPepper

Reaction score
haha i forgot to restart it.......so i did all the modding user settings and stuff and started my game and it said file corrupted....do you know what to do for that?

R

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
If the file is corrupted on your HDD then something went wrong in the modding process.

D

DrPepper

Reaction score
i did everything that the tutorial called for though.

Top Bottom