What's new

Solved Windows 7 help.

J

joshyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I f***ed windows vista up and lost the disk. I'm thinking of pirating windows 7 and installing it. When i do the verification thing, as in run a program to remove the windows 7 activation, would it be safe to update my pirated version of windows 7 using windows update?

Operating System
  1. Windows
V

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Reaction score
yes all you need to do is download the windows activations program and it should verify it for you and you should be fine that is what i did

C

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
You're fine, at worst you'll loose your activation and you'll have to re-activate it, I let me updates go through.

J

joshyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're fine, at worst you'll loose your activation and you'll have to re-activate it, I let me updates go through.

Okay thank you, if it was a normal computer usually i'd go and do it but it's my mom's and if i ruin anything i'll get grounded.

+rep for the fast reply.

I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Is it possible to re-activate after updating though? I've not been activated since I updated to service pack 1, and not found an activator that works on it yet.

C

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Is it possible to re-activate after updating though? I've not been activated since I updated to service pack 1, and not found an activator that works on it yet.

I'm assuming so. I'm on Service Pack 1 right now and my 7 is activated. I'm using one of the Windows Loaders.

Top Bottom