Windows 7 Final Editions Announced

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by ii CoRrUpT xX, Feb 5, 2009 with 14 replies and 455 views.

1. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Sounds pretty sweet, any word on a release date yet? I'd imagine some time soon after the beta expires.

3. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds cool, can't wait to update from Vista. Beta runs so much smoother, can't wait until the final product comes out...

4. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    I hate that the Beta is going away, it was fun using it, but I guess I'm going to have to wait for warez.

5. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wonder what each will cost...

6. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Rumor has it will be around the same price range as Vista, So like $150 for Home Basic.

7. nightmare456

nightmare456 Newbie

Ratings:
    well ill be getting it as soon as possable and i hope it dosent eat up my RAM and Virtual Memory...:thumbup::w00t::rolleyes::tongue::wink::biggrin:

:thumbup:hey everyone i found this link to a windows 7 sneak peak and new xbox stuff if your interested in looking [Click here to view the link]

[Click here to view the link]

8. crank dat curry

crank dat curry Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol who buys Windows? :w00t:

9. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:

lmao RIGHT!

10. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    .. People who support Microsoft maybe?

11. xXDestroyerGRXx

xXDestroyerGRXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    retarded fanboys maybe?

12. lazyazzz12

lazyazzz12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    shut up i love microsoft i bet you support ****ty macs or apple products which suck *** or just dont support anything because you cant afford it
    LEARN RESPECT

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nomical

Nomical Banned

Ratings:
    I agree with the post above me!

14. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You sad, sad, dipsh*t. microsoft will find any way to steal your money and macs just say they are easier to use, but they arent. if you want to support something, support linux, nobody steals your money and it works better than any operating system you will ever buy.

15. Shane Strife

Shane Strife Newbie

Ratings:
    According to a Microsoft blogger (sorry, I don't recall where I read it so I can't link you), the final versions are coming out before the betas so that the testers have time to update before the beta expires. May or may not be true.

Here's a Time Nuke and patch for you so you don't have to worry about it expiring on you before you get a chance to get the full version: [Click here to view the link]

Right click it and Run As Administrator, then apply the patches you wish. I think it only works on build 7000 and below.