OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically brand new computer. Worked fine for few months, but now i keep getting errors when it tries to update to build 1607. Anybody know of a fix?

a0653e298db398fb757d4403919a9d94.png

Operating System
  1. Windows
Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if you have gotten your issue fixed yet but here are a few tips you can try: OMGnanerpus OMGnanerpus

Update troubleshooter- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...68-021e32467565/windows-update-troubleshooter

Scan for malware
Malware often protects itself by blocking certain services, including Windows Update, System Restore, and your antivirus program. A good scan may help the problem.
Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking. Then scan with the ESET Online Scanner and Trend Micro’s HouseCall. These are online and unlikely to be compromised by an infection. After scanning with one, try the other.

Reinstall Windows 10 from scratch
If you don’t have an image backup, try installing Windows fresh using Microsoft’s Windows 10 Install Drive. Just to be safe, set this up on another computer.
Make sure you get your Product ID number before you start the reinstall.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if you have gotten your issue fixed yet but here are a few tips you can try: OMGnanerpus OMGnanerpus

Update troubleshooter- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...68-021e32467565/windows-update-troubleshooter

Scan for malware
Malware often protects itself by blocking certain services, including Windows Update, System Restore, and your antivirus program. A good scan may help the problem.
Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking. Then scan with the ESET Online Scanner and Trend Micro’s HouseCall. These are online and unlikely to be compromised by an infection. After scanning with one, try the other.

Reinstall Windows 10 from scratch
If you don’t have an image backup, try installing Windows fresh using Microsoft’s Windows 10 Install Drive. Just to be safe, set this up on another computer.
Make sure you get your Product ID number before you start the reinstall.
After trying a few different things, I got an error message saying my wifi adapter isnt compatable with the update. Just kinda gave up after that

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
After trying a few different things, I got an error message saying my wifi adapter isnt compatable with the update. Just kinda gave up after that

Yeah don't give up...

Easy fix brother:

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

1. Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

2. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

3. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

4. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:

Update the Wireless Adapter drivers.

Type “Windows Update” in Search box and select “Check for Updates” to receive a fresh list of updates.

Try downloading and install the latest drivers for your Wireless Adapter from Windows CompatibilityCentre link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...Adapter&vendor=Qualcomm+Atheros&Type=Hardware

Top Bottom
Login
Register