Discussion Windows 10 Creators Update

• Thread starter Pull To Eject
  • Start date
  • Views 620
P

Pull To Eject

Reaction score
Sin$
Just checking to see if anyone has upgraded to the new Creator's update yet and what your experience has been on it so far. I want to get it but aam hesitant due to potential issues like security and performance that I may run into after updating. Thanks.

Operating System
  1. Windows
HumphreyMax

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No issues on my end so far and I have had it for awhile. I like it better actually, some minor things have changed, like the control panel and such but other than that, good to go on my end. Both of my Win 10 machines have the update.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checking to see if anyone has upgraded to the new Creator's update yet and what your experience has been on it so far. I want to get it but aam hesitant due to potential issues like security and performance that I may run into after updating. Thanks.
I was on the Creators Update throughout it's beta period. Ran pretty well, and I have to say that it brought a lot of needed fixes to Windows 10. Currently running the beta's for Redstone 3, and it's pretty good. I've noticed that a lot of people have issues with Windows in general, but I think a lot of those are chalked up to be user error. I'm an experienced Windows user, and I've encountered maybe one or two of the issues that people are "plagued" with.

Antivirus

Antivirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have it definitely a nice step up for Windows 10 in my opinion, seems smooth and just runs great on my computer.

OG GTALobbies

OG GTALobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would upgrade to the creators update, because Microsoft will only support that from now on. If you don't upgrade, you are not going to be receiving security updates and whatnot.

Scuxy

Scuxy

C:\Users\Scuxy
Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I installed it the the other day had some CPU throttling for some reason but after tweaking a few things got it working just like normal. To be honest i have not noticed any big differences.

Top Bottom
Login
Register