Win, no Loss Glitch. ONLINE SEASONS.

• Thread starter jackryder97
  • Start date
  • Views 3,974
D

Darkyoshi

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried 360 and the problem is that the game ends at the kickoff. I win golds but it doesn't count as a victory ...

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And ea again fail to punish people for obvious cheating ..

TheLastTrank

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
go hang yourself...do people buy the game to play the game cause that's not playing the game and your doing this homo glitch to make coins so you can buy players that'll you'll never use cause you'll keep doing the glitch so you never play a game IF YOU CANT GET TO DIV 1 YOU DONT BELONG IN DIV 1

Sharp Carousel

Sharp Carousel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
go hang yourself...do people buy the game to play the game cause that's not playing the game and your doing this homo glitch to make coins so you can buy players that'll you'll never use cause you'll keep doing the glitch so you never play a game IF YOU CANT GET TO DIV 1 YOU DONT BELONG IN DIV 1

Totally agree with this, Even I got to DIV1 and I consider myself to suck at the game, lately though I cant bring myself to actually play the game.

J

jackryder97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally agree with this, Even I got to DIV1 and I consider myself to suck at the game, lately though I cant bring myself to actually play the game.

I'm not doing this glitch, as i dont want to risk getting the ban, so i play legit, so just let the people out there do it who have nothing to lose

Sharp Carousel

Sharp Carousel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not doing this glitch, as i dont want to risk getting the ban, so i play legit, so just let the people out there do it who have nothing to lose

Me neither, I don't see any benefit in doing this than to gain maybe a gold pack every so often, Already got a good squad which includes Messi

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cheat at every single game i play. Im also better than 99% of people at games when i dont cheat. I cheat because constant winning gets boring. The lack of a challenge is boring. Call it what you want, bigheaded, whatever...But not all people cheat because they suck at the game....

TheLastTrank

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cheat at every single game i play. Im also better than 99% of people at games when i dont cheat. I cheat because constant winning gets boring. The lack of a challenge is boring. Call it what you want, bigheaded, whatever...But not all people cheat because they suck at the game....
this makes no sense at all you cheat at everything but you say your better then most then dont cheat if constant winning gets boring how does cheaing which gaurantees a win doesnt get boring to you

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because its something different, im not just talking about THIS fifa glitch, im talking about cheating in general, whether it be this fifa glitch, a way to get out of the maps on call of dutys, a cheat that ruins **** for other players, all of them.

I like to be different, i like to do **** other people cant, i pride myself on that. And thankfully im in the position where 'YOUR **** THATS WHY YOU CHEAT' doesnt apply to me. So nothing that anyone says really bothers me.

Oh, i also spent £50+ on fifa coins so far, yet ive done this glitch. So its me that has the most to lose, not anyone else.

uMadBroXD

uMadBroV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a glitch so they wont ban you n plus there not losing money so probs dont even care lol
They never 'lose money', not even off the free pack glitch. The packs don't cost them anything to make therefore they can't lose money off them, purely virtual.

Blackknight23

Blackknight23

Reaction score
Sin$
hey tnx just tried it on ps3 and boom boom pow it worked!, now we just gotta keep this on the low before EA catches on lol

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because its something different, im not just talking about THIS fifa glitch, im talking about cheating in general, whether it be this fifa glitch, a way to get out of the maps on call of dutys, a cheat that ruins **** for other players, all of them.

I like to be different, i like to do **** other people cant, i pride myself on that. And thankfully im in the position where 'YOUR **** THATS WHY YOU CHEAT' doesnt apply to me. So nothing that anyone says really bothers me.

Oh, i also spent £50+ on fifa coins so far, yet ive done this glitch. So its me that has the most to lose, not anyone else.
You think 50 pounds is a lot..? Where is Sharp Carousel at.? :tongue:

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is when its my first ever FIFA title, and had never previously spent money. I used to refuse to buy map packs for CoD, but seems FUT has taken over me :frown:

Sonic98

Sonic98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They never 'lose money', not even off the free pack glitch. The packs don't cost them anything to make therefore they can't lose money off them, purely virtual.
yeah but free packs stops people from wanting anymore packs for a while so then they dont spend more money on the game

uMadBroXD

uMadBroV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but free packs stops people from wanting anymore packs for a while so then they dont spend more money on the game
And if those people weren't going to spend any money anyway and were just taking advantage of free packs?

S

stachou1

Reaction score
Sin$
hey tnx just tried it on ps3 and boom boom pow it worked!, now we just gotta keep this on the low before EA catches on lol

dont work on ps3... in dont know how u do that :smile: when u log out 2nd controller, u cant have team full control

T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What a douche lol. Even if i'm good I won't go around and say silly things like i'm better than 99% of gamers when it's impossible to know and highly unlikely no matter how good you are. That's just a very selfish and douchey thing to say. Your overall auro just screams ********* so obviously you like it. More power to you.

I don't hate people who cheat. If they like it whatever it doesn't affect me. I don't even mind.
Constant winning is boring ? Yeah right.

Last edited:
Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The guy wanted a justification, and there is was. Seems there was more people b****ing about this glitch in this forum, than people thanking the finder. Its a ****ing modding and glitching site for gods sake. Also, HOW does this glitch ruin the game? YOU STILL HAVE TO BE GOOD AT FIFA and get the first goal. If anything, the benefits of this glitch are 50/50.

Oh, and i like how you understand me completely as a person from 1 post on an online forum. That's quite a skill, you should become a psychiatrist. :smile: Sure, my post came across as boastfull, and naive, but i was pissed off with everyone moaning about people cheating, when you cant just generalize cheaters.

Top Bottom
Login
Register