What's new

Discussion Win Lifetime Runescape Membership!

• Thread starter Sienna Skies
  • Start date
  • Views 639
Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
sweepstake-15132729.jpg

Today we launch our latest community prize draw with the chance to win RuneScape membership for life. Everyone can take part and it’s free to enter!

All you have to do is “Like” our Facebook page! Here’s how to take part:
  • Click the button below or above.
  • Follow the on-screen prompts. (You will need to provide your email address and display name so that we can contact you directly if you win!)
Liking our Facebook page means you’ll join our constantly growing community and have exclusive content – videos, artwork, even teasers for future updates – delivered straight to your feed the moment it’s posted. Our official Twitter feed and YouTube channel are also directly accessible via our Facebook, so you won’t miss a thing.

We’re taking entries until Monday 27th August so click the button now to ensure your entry is counted!
Jagex Competition Terms and Conditions apply.
Good luck to you all!
The RuneScape Community Team
footer580-03182356.png

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I told him to put it on here, he simply just copied and pasted. Calm yourself sir. :wink:

My Point exactly, Copy And Pasting Aka Plagiarism :biggrin: Just point it out, Don't want us falling into bad habits. :tongue:

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
My Point exactly, Copy And Pasting Aka Plagiarism :biggrin: Just point it out, Don't want us falling into bad habits. :tongue:
I don't see you doing much to help the section out, just saying.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats that got to do with the fact that Sienna has just committed Plagiarism? Explain.
Come just quit it, she put it up because he wanted to inform people. I don't see you doing anything to help benefit the runescape community besides sitting here and trying to talk down to someone. Please explain how this isn't related to the topic.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Come just quit it, he put it up because he wanted to inform people. I don't see you doing anything to help benefit the runescape community besides sitting here and trying to talk down to someone. Please explain how this isn't related to the topic.

If you look at my first post, In no way was it meant as an insult or to start an argument. I understand the fact that you guys are trying to make the runescape section more active but if you are going to do so i was just simply pointing out the fact that you are supposed to put {Quote} around things you have copied and pasted or at least give the link just so that credit is given to the person who has wrote it.

No hate was intended, More of a future reference.

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this Sienna, plagiarism or not, it's helpful for our community. Point made.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
That is crazy. I will try, lol. I will for sure get back into it if I win this.

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Indeed, It's abit late, but oh well. Atleast it's posted and as for the 'Quotes' everyone should know exactly where this post is from so why exactly would I need to add quotes and a link to it.

OT: Yeah, I'm not gonna enter this, but good luck to everyone else!

Top Bottom
Login
Register