What's new

Tutorial [ WIN GLITCH TUTORIAL ] HOW TO WIN EVERY MATCH ON VIKENDI PUBG - Xbox One

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$

Step. 1 . Load vVikendi Map
Step .2. Make Sure The Plane is going beside [Winery] .. You Should See A Big Hole In the Ground Aim For There !!
Step .3. Once You Have landed In The Hole And You can See The Water Still .. Keep Pressing ]A] You Then Should Fall Into Water.
Step .4. Now Once You Are In The Water Under Map Don't Move For 1 Minute . After That If You Did Not Get Pulled Back Up Your In
Step .5. Happy Swimming ! :wink:

Enjoy it while it lasts guys .!

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is about to be the most boring 20-30 minutes of my life just for the other guy to use a med kit and beat me.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is about to be the most boring 20-30 minutes of my life just for the other guy to use a med kit and beat me.
Lol, drop in castle hard and fast.
Land top of one of the towers. Grab a ton of loot fast. Then run real fast. If you are lucky you pick up loot before you fall under the map at castle. Managed to pick up 3 engery drinks, ump with 200 rounds, two first aid kits. Once you fall under you need to know where you can accidentally resurface and go under water in those spots.
There are a few places you can get out of the water and still be under the map. (Which mean you can shoot people)
Its possible to get the win and do it shooting the last few people. You will be reported at the end and you are completely cheating.
Lmao wonder if this works on the new update
Yes I still see the hole there after the update.
But man oh man the canted sighta are great and the night time map really allows use of the lazer sight. Easy to hide with dark clothes on. Dropped 12 people last night and never moved my position they never saw I was just laying in the middle of a field. It was great.

Almost forgot. To all my friends here, I cant respond to you when you message me and cant get talk in your party because I am chat banned right now. (Lolol) This minor issue will be resolved by monday 3-11-19 11:30am est.
(He started it) hahaha
Im usually real good at ignoring these messages but yesterday I felt froggy. And now I must pay the price.

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, drop in castle hard and fast.
Land top of one of the towers. Grab a ton of loot fast. Then run real fast. If you are lucky you pick up loot before you fall under the map at castle. Managed to pick up 3 engery drinks, ump with 200 rounds, two first aid kits. Once you fall under you need to know where you can accidentally resurface and go under water in those spots.
There are a few places you can get out of the water and still be under the map. (Which mean you can shoot people)
Its possible to get the win and do it shooting the last few people. You will be reported at the end and you are completely cheating.
Sounds like you've been doing this quite a lot. I noticed that you can land and still make it in sometimes if it isn't loaded in yet because I landed to early one time. I probably wouldn't go around killing people though because you could catch an easy ban. I only did this a few times and the last time I did it I quit out because I was so bored.

Top Bottom
Login
Register