Solved Win 7 ultimate no WiFi

• Thread starter Kaden
  • Start date
  • Views 226
K

Kaden

Halo 2 Enthusiast | Discord Fanatic
Reaction score
I upgraded to win 7. Ultimate from a ISO on Windows 10 home!
I have no license key for windows 7 ultimate i also have no windows 10 boot cd or USB!
Also, win 7 has no WiFi adapter.
Hellp

Operating System
  1. Windows
C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I upgraded to win 7. Ultimate from a ISO on Windows 10 home!
I have no license key for windows 7 ultimate i also have no windows 10 boot cd or USB!
Also, win 7 has no WiFi adapter.
Hellp
Can you be a little more descriptive of what you're trying to do? If you check in Device Manager, it should tell you which devices are not recognized/not functioning properly. It's possible your Wi-Fi adapter just doesn't have it's drivers installed by default via the Windows 7 ISO.

If you need help installing Windows 10, you can check my Windows 10 installation thread.

K

Kaden

Halo 2 Enthusiast | Discord Fanatic
Reaction score
Can you be a little more descriptive of what you're trying to do? If you check in Device Manager, it should tell you which devices are not recognized/not functioning properly. It's possible your Wi-Fi adapter just doesn't have it's drivers installed by default via the Windows 7 ISO.

If you need help installing Windows 10, you can check my Windows 10 installation thread.
How can I get them? I have no WiFi. Nor do I have a driver CD

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
How can I get them? I have no WiFi. Nor do I have a driver CD
You'd need to find out what WiFi card is inside of your computer, download the driver installer on another computer, then copy it to yours via USB. Alternatively, connect an Ethernet cable directly to your machine (if it has an Ethernet port), and download the WiFi drivers.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Download "speccy" or similar program and it will show your wifi card name/model.

Top Bottom