• Thread starter CPKs JimboSlice
  • Start date
  • Views 3,647
C

CPKs JimboSlice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i created all of my mods and such and did everything correctly. when i go to save the file, it says couldnt save WSG. what does that mean and what do i do?

Z

Zenith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i created all of my mods and such and did everything correctly. when i go to save the file, it says couldnt save WSG. what does that mean and what do i do?

Go back into single player and save & exit. Then reload the save into willowtree.

L

Lazlow

Reaction score
Sin$
Go back into single player and save & exit. Then reload the save into willowtree.

Attempting. Having same issue. I have .NET 3.5 framework on my computer... will message back if it works.

Attempting. Having same issue. I have .NET 3.5 framework on my computer... will message back if it works.

save failed

couldn't save wsg

Zacasourus

Mr Potato Head

Forum Addict Donator
Reaction score
Sin$

save failed

couldn't save wsg
Try and use a different version of willow tree i had this problem and i just downloaded a different version and it worked perfectlly.
-Mr Potato Head

JackSchitt

JackSchitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WT# either has
no write access to where you want to save
or you have the savegame file open in another application (hex editor)

use the most recent version and extract all of the zip to a directory, the start wt from there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register