WillowTree Won't Save

• Thread starter Ripper
  • Start date
  • Views 3,027
Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
After modding my character/weapons and I press save, I open it up again just to see that it really is saved and it still shows everything the same as before I modded it. Also in the game it's not modded.
Any help?

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your save has a lot of weapons in it you might have to wait for a while after clicking save

M

MrBlackFox

Reaction score
this happens to me a lot too, make sure you get a pop up saying you saved if you don't go to "save as" and name it the same thing, should work the same way as save.

V

Vysse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this should be stickied i spent hours figuring out that if you drag your save into willowtree you have to use the save as command where as if you open it form within williowtree it should save correctly for those who aren't sure if it saved realize it pops a message up when you save it.

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vysse said:
this should be stickied i spent hours figuring out that if you drag your save into willowtree you have to use the save as command where as if you open it form within williowtree it should save correctly for those who aren't sure if it saved realize it pops a message up when you save it.
If you'd actually looked in the stickies you would see that there is a Q & A thread which tells you that.