Discussion willowtree codes

• Thread starter marcus48341
  • Start date
  • Views 173,195
CookieeMonsterr

CookieeMonsterr

Reaction score
Sin$
Ill give it a try and let ya know! It looks interesting to say the least LOL :woot:
I took time into getting the master copys but there will be more coming soon on it :smile:

Zagan

Zagan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I know this is a really old thread, but I have been trying to get more Scorpio weapons for ages now for Borderlands 1 on the PC. I've only gotten 1 stock repeater and one stock shotgun to work so far. I would really like to get a combat rifle and other types of weapons to work but I keep running into ridiculously high level requirements. I have been following your posts and see you had the same problem. Did you even figure it out?

I'm using WillowTree# v2.2.1 and I have tried everything I can think of, short of hex editing which confuses the heck out of me. I know there is a way to do it with just willow tree because I got 2 of them to work. For instance, I tried that Cold Vengeance machine pistol you posted here but it comes out to be just a level 3, nothing special gun as it is posted, if I slide the level to -1 it jacks the level to over 8000. Is there some trick I'm missing here? Also, is it possible to get scopes on them?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I know this is a really old thread, but I have been trying to get more Scorpio weapons for ages now for Borderlands 1 on the PC. I've only gotten 1 stock repeater and one stock shotgun to work so far. I would really like to get a combat rifle and other types of weapons to work but I keep running into ridiculously high level requirements. I have been following your posts and see you had the same problem. Did you even figure it out?

I'm using WillowTree# v2.2.1 and I have tried everything I can think of, short of hex editing which confuses the heck out of me. I know there is a way to do it with just willow tree because I got 2 of them to work. For instance, I tried that Cold Vengeance machine pistol you posted here but it comes out to be just a level 3, nothing special gun as it is posted, if I slide the level to -1 it jacks the level to over 8000. Is there some trick I'm missing here? Also, is it possible to get scopes on them?
You may want to quote the person you are talking to or tag them so they get an alert, otherwise they may never see this post.

K

kzintiwife

Reaction score
Sin$
I am in the process of making ALL the class mods for each class using word/excel. I am unable to import them as a file to willowtree all at once. All i have is the codes from the modding resource pages. what is the format for importing a large number of items/weapons when you dont have all the xml data?

an example of 1 is
gd_itemgrades.Gear.ItemGrade_Gear_ComDeck_Mordecai
gd_CommandDecks.A_Item.Item_CommandDeck_Mordecai
gd_CommandDecks.Body_Mordecai.Mordecai_Ranger
gd_CommandDecks.LeftSide.leftside6
gd_CommandDecks.RightSide.rightside6
gd_CommandDecks.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Tediore_2
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore
gd_CommandDecks.Prefix.Prefix_Mordecai_Ranger
gd_CommandDecks.Title.Title_ComDeckMordecai

G

gremlinkurst

Reaction score
Sin$
Am I missing something? I don't see any codes; all I found at DMIN8's link at Borderlands Best gear were pictures, not codes. This site also won't allow me to quote his link, nor post a child link derived from that [parent] link. To be specific, when I clicked on the link for Soldier / Commando class mods, all there is are screenshot-derived images of inventory cards, nothing that can be used in WillowTree—nor any hex editor.

Top Bottom
Login
Register