• Thread starter marcus48341
  • Start date
  • Views 173,190
Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You click on the item and it should open up a link to Gear Calc where you can get the info to create the item. Last time I checked though, they didn't all link correctly though.
I can highlight the code but it wont let me copy, do I need to join?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can highlight the code but it wont let me copy, do I need to join?
No I don't think so. I think you just click in the box with all the strings and it copies it to your clipboard automatically.

Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No I don't think so. I think you just click in the box with all the strings and it copies it to your clipboard automatically.
Dont mean to bug you DOMIN8 but could you point me in the direction of a bl1 boost lobby save so I can boost and a way I can drop skill points? If possible please

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont mean to bug you DOMIN8 but could you point me in the direction of a bl1 boost lobby save so I can boost and a way I can drop skill points? If possible please
I would if I knew if one. Never modded BL1.

A

AaronBL

Reaction score
Sin$
borderlands best gear doesn't work anymore, anyone know a website similar to it?

CookieeMonsterr

CookieeMonsterr

Reaction score
Sin$
Master copy Omega shield

gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
gd_shields.A_Item_stock.Item_Shield_Stock
gd_shields.Body.body3b_power
gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside4
gd_shields.RightSide.rightside4
gd_shields.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Tediore_3
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore
dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_U_Atlas_Omega
dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Shield.body4_Anshin_Rose

Cold vegeance (kills through shields

gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Vladof
gd_weap_machine_pistol.A_Weapon.WeaponType_machine_pistol
gd_weap_machine_pistol.Body.body5
gd_weap_machine_pistol.Grip.grip2
gd_weap_machine_pistol.mag.mag3
gd_weap_machine_pistol.Barrel.barrel5_Vladof_Vengence
gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Sight.sight2
None
gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Action.action4
gd_weap_machine_pistol.acc.acc2_Cold
None
gd_weap_machine_pistol.Prefix.Prefix_Cold
gd_weap_machine_pistol.Title.TitleM_Vladof1_Vengence

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This site works great.
http://www.borderlandsbestgear.com/
I was so used to using bruteforce having to decrypt then encrypt etc. etc. I did not realize how easy it is to mod borderlands 1. Thanks for posting this, DOMIN8 DOMIN8 I played BL2 first and recently began playing BL1. I beat it legit on 2 play through's and I was ready to mod and my trusty favorite site came through for me!! I did have a little trouble at first once I realized you click the willow tree sign on the upper left corner in that save editor it was a piece of cake. I was trying to use the willow tree locker section like a noob dodo head ( I got kids) with this you just copy your save onto your usb put it in your computer I put my save on my desktop. Load it into willow tree and mod away. I discover the gear calculator and I have been modding like a mad man ever since. It does suck you cannot make class mods though =0( at least that is my understanding. Happy Vault Hunting every one:cigar:

Last edited:
soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
borderlands best gear doesn't work anymore, anyone know a website similar to it?
yes it does. I use it to mod my game and I just started a couple days ago. you just click the picture and it links to a gear calculator then you send it over to willow tree make sure you have your game save loaded in go to the weapons tab and open a new weapon click that import from clipboard boom the weapon you just sent from the gear calculator is instantly there (pretty cool) remember to save changes then done. I have had no problems using it at all. I had problems with other sites but not this one

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I did and it worked like a charm for me no problems at all

deathlord1701

deathlord1701

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cookieemonsterr posted this on bl2 modding board --( have not tried it yet) --

---------------------
This Is A MediaFire Download! This Is Also A .RAR But Trust Me This File Has A Few Things Like 3 Diffrent Master Copy Shields, 2 Guns That Make People Fly, And More!
This File Was Made By Me But When You Download Check The Credits!
----------------------------------
The Download Link Is:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mediafire.com/download/ta91bos2fobplst/WillowTree_Codes.rar

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cookieemonsterr posted this on bl2 modding board --( have not tried it yet) --
---------------------
This Is A MediaFire Download! This Is Also A .RAR But Trust Me This File Has A Few Things Like 3 Diffrent Master Copy Shields, 2 Guns That Make People Fly, And More!
This File Was Made By Me But When You Download Check The Credits!
----------------------------------
The Download Link Is:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mediafire.com/download/ta91bos2fobplst/WillowTree_Codes.rar
Ill give it a try and let ya know! It looks interesting to say the least LOL :woot:

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried the previous save and it said it was currupt it might be because i dont have all the dlc and it was level 69?? Not really sure actually. I have been modding and havng a blast. I am trying the other links you gave me right now.

**update*** I loaded the save into willow tree and its a x box 360 save LOL no wonder it didnt work haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register