Willow Tree Beta 9 Problem

Discussion in 'Borderlands Glitches and Modding' started by The Berserker, Feb 6, 2010 with 3 replies and 572 views.

1. The Berserker

The Berserker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was using Beta 9 to mod my character yesterday and after I finished, I went to resign/rehash. I used Concept and when I opened the file, it didn't have my console or profile ID's so I put them in. Then rehashed and resigned, when I opened it on borderlands it started me at the beginning of the campaign and I didn't have any guns. But it wasn't corrupted. Any ideas?

2. XanderChaos

XanderChaos Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1. WillowTree# rehashes and resigns for you.
    2. If it reset your quest status, then something is wrong with you character info.
    3. I'm not even going to bother with saying what #3 is, as if you look at any other help post/topic, this is my reply. Sometimes I post it in big, bold fonts.

3. OP
    The Berserker

The Berserker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So would it be normal to have the Console or Profile ID all zeros if I opened my modded save in a resigner?

4. XanderChaos

XanderChaos Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Profile ID and Device ID should carry over. Console ID should be null. If they aren't, then that sounds like a problem. Post the original save that wasn't copying the info when editing with WT#.