Willing to do Seriously Glitch!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by dragonrock, Feb 11, 2009 with 21 replies and 1,258 views.

1. dragonrock

dragonrock Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello Se7ensins, I may be a new member, but have already been met with a lot of kindness and helpfullnes. So with that in mind, I am here to return the favor!

For me, doing the glitch is really quick and simple, mainly because my connection is somewhat laggy to begin with, and I only have to open up a few YouTube Videos in order to lag it down enough to do the glitch. The only time consuming part is getting into a match that is of low rounds.

So, I can do the Seriously Glitch for any one who is in need. I only have a few stipulations, and no this will not cost anyone a penny, 48 hour code, MS points. Doing this for free! So please don't feel obligated to do anything for me.

- What I can get for you: Seriously and all Weapon Achievements

- What will you have to do?: Create a 1 month or 48 hour trial gold spare account and PM me the GT, Email and Password.

- I also HIGHLY SUGGEST that whatever account you are planning on using this Glitch on has all of the COG Tag Achievements already unlocked. Doesn't have to be on the Spare that I will Glitch for you, but the Main account or whatever account you plan on using with all achievements unlocked. This will save you from the headaches of trying to unglitch the COG Tags. *I do not know how to unglitch COG Tag achievements*

When I have completed I will send you a PM on here to recover your GT. Now, some may wonder why I am doing it this way and if I can be trusted. I'll address the why first. I don't want my account stolen just like anyone else. However, I only have 1 of my free 5 accounts left. So if I were to lose the last of my accounts to theft, I would only be left with my main GT, and I'm not losing all that hard work.

Can I be trusted? Hopefully he will pop in here and vouch for me, but I had a successful transaction with Who Is This just recently. He sent me a spare account info and it didn't work, I sent him my spare accounts info and he couldn't lag his connection enough, so he sent me another spare. In which it did work, and I was able to get the achievements. I have since then messaged him that it is all clear for him to recover his spare account back.

I have no ill intentions here, and am merely here to help and assist anyone who requests it. I am hoping to be able to Glitch over a full 1250 account here in the near future and when I am able to do so I will edit this post and let everyone know.

So, if you are looking for Seriously...and all the Weapon achievements, and are looking for another Trustworthy Source, look no further.

Satisfied Customers :smile:

narutodog
    2. OBX FaTaLiTy

• Like Like x 4
  2. OBX FaTaLiTy

OBX FaTaLiTy Newbie

Ratings:
    if you could i would like for you to do this for me

3. OP
    dragonrock

dragonrock Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PM me your information that I've requested.

4. OBX FaTaLiTy

OBX FaTaLiTy Newbie

Ratings:
    ok i need to make 1 more post so that i can.

5. narutodog

narutodog Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank You DragonRock, to anyone that is heistant on having him do it, DONT BE! Everything went just as i was told it would. The only difference was i had no idea he would jump on it so quick. Nice and Smooth.

Thanks again,

Narutodog :thumbup:

Hey, just want to say thanks again, i was having problems doing it, messeged Dragonrock for help, quick reply...Did what he said, BOOM! first try, DONE...

Thanks,

Narutodog :cool:

6. Chill as a Chiny

Chill as a Chiny Newbie

Ratings:
    OMG dude if you could do this for me I would love you.?:smile:

7. OP
    dragonrock

dragonrock Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just got hit with the 3 red lights :mad: So in about 3 or 4 weeks when my console gets back I will be able to help you guys out. I may...may lend out my spare account. You're gonna have to PM me and prove you are trustworthy though.

8. Chill as a Chiny

Chill as a Chiny Newbie

Ratings:
    Well do you have to lend me the account to do it or can you do it for me? I am not sure how this works.

9. AsGrass

AsGrass ★★★★★

Ratings:
    Everybody remember the golden rule

10. KillonSite

KillonSite Newbie

Ratings:
    Well if you would be kind enough to give me the account you would definitely have my word that I won't mess with your account. I didn't want to PM that since it was general.

11. OP
    dragonrock

dragonrock Enthusiast

Ratings:
    2 More weeks...hopefully, and I'll be back up and running. And sadly, I will not be lending out my spare account anymore. I lent out my original back-up and it was stolen, and since it only had about 2 weeks of Gold left I wasn't worried about it. That there just shows me not to trust people.

I however am a trustworthy person, anyone I've done this for will attest to that.

12. Margoos

Margoos Banned

Ratings:
    i have a spare account if you wouldnt mind doing the glitch for me squire?

not sure if your xbox is up and running yet but if you can then send me a pm and we can go from there

many thanks

13. Chill as a Chiny

Chill as a Chiny Newbie

Ratings:
    Dragonrock can you do it for me now!:biggrin:? Did you get the RROD sorted out?

14. o F R Y E R o

o F R Y E R o Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello Dragon i was wondering would you be able to do the seriously glitch for me. I have been looking someone like you who seems kind and trustworthy.. So ill send you a dummy account with 1 months.. then if you want after i have transfered the achievements on to my main, i can donate the dummy account to you.. if you want. :smile:

15. Colt 45

Colt 45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh F let me know when you can do this for me so I can activate a 48hr trial on my silver so you can do this

I already have the achievements on my main but im building a back-up account so I never have to worry about getting my account jacked

16. OP
    dragonrock

dragonrock Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got everyones PM's, and I'll hook each and everyone of you up. I do have my 360 back so I'll be able to do it. I'll Pm you all on Friday for those that are still interested requesting the info I need. My week is pretty full from work and other stuff, so I probably won't even be able to get on until the weekend. Once I get your information it will take about 20 minutes. I'll PM you on here to recover your account back. Thanks for the patience and I promise you won't be sorry for the small wait...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dani

Dani Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey man are you willing to do it for me?

i need your help on that please let me know if you wanna do it

18. thegunner

thegunner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey are you still willing to do this?

19. o727o SuPerGoD

o727o SuPerGoD Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey If You Could Do It for me I will give a 48 hour trial.
    :w00t:

20. I b3z3rk3r I

I b3z3rk3r I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey can you do this for me ill make a 48 hr trial and send you the info