What's new

Solved Will using Xbox as power while flashing ban xbox?

• Thread starter sfarooq21
  • Start date
  • Views 910
sfarooq21

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the title asks

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
What the title asks
It can... Your Xbox keeps logs of what is going on, so M$ will know you had your drive unhooked. They not ban you though. When I flashed my drive, I used my xbox, and I was fine, but some people do get hit in the face with the Giant Banhammer they have.

sfarooq21

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It can... Your Xbox keeps logs of what is going on, so M$ will know you had your drive unhooked. They not ban you though. When I flashed my drive, I used my xbox, and I was fine, but some people do get hit in the face with the Giant Banhammer they have.
what are the odds of me getting banned?

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have also flashed my xboz this way and its still going strong. It doeant have a flag or ban.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
what are the odds of me getting banned?
I would say not $80 worth (which is how much a device would cost that would cover you), so definitely not worth your alternative, but I would say about the same as playing a modded game or something like that (normal ban stuff).

XxJoedafonexX

XxJoedafonexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i flash my drive can i still play my normal games on xbox live or would i have to make another account

If you're asking about if it will play legit games yes of course it will :smile:, but if you're worried about being banned don't worry because I used my xbox to power my drive, not even been flagged yet :smile:

sfarooq21

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're asking about if it will play legit games yes of course it will :smile:, but if you're worried about being banned don't worry because I used my xbox to power my drive, not even been flagged yet :smile:
You''l be perfectly fine. Don't advertise modded lobbies for WAW and sh*t.
But would i have to use a different xbox account to playthe games?

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel the same way :cry: bit i will gladly use my rgh wrll afyer 360s are extinct. It will serve as a noce entertainment device for me :tongue:
Indeed :cry: they've patched the JTAG and RGH'ing, only a matter of time before Drive flashing and xk3y's will die D:

Top Bottom
Login
Register