What's new

Solved Will using Xbox as power while flashing ban xbox?

• Thread starter sfarooq21
  • Start date
  • Views 772
S

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the title asks

L

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
What the title asks
It can... Your Xbox keeps logs of what is going on, so M$ will know you had your drive unhooked. They not ban you though. When I flashed my drive, I used my xbox, and I was fine, but some people do get hit in the face with the Giant Banhammer they have.

S

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It can... Your Xbox keeps logs of what is going on, so M$ will know you had your drive unhooked. They not ban you though. When I flashed my drive, I used my xbox, and I was fine, but some people do get hit in the face with the Giant Banhammer they have.
what are the odds of me getting banned?

G

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Reaction score
I have also flashed my xboz this way and its still going strong. It doeant have a flag or ban.

L

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
what are the odds of me getting banned?
I would say not $80 worth (which is how much a device would cost that would cover you), so definitely not worth your alternative, but I would say about the same as playing a modded game or something like that (normal ban stuff).

S

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i flash my drive can i still play my normal games on xbox live or would i have to make another account

T

District Mods

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Reaction score
If i flash my drive can i still play my normal games on xbox live or would i have to make another account
You''l be perfectly fine. Don't advertise modded lobbies for WAW and sh*t.

X

XxJoedafonexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you're asking about if it will play legit games yes of course it will :smile:, but if you're worried about being banned don't worry because I used my xbox to power my drive, not even been flagged yet :smile:

S

sfarooq21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're asking about if it will play legit games yes of course it will :smile:, but if you're worried about being banned don't worry because I used my xbox to power my drive, not even been flagged yet :smile:
You''l be perfectly fine. Don't advertise modded lobbies for WAW and sh*t.
But would i have to use a different xbox account to playthe games?

G

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
I waz teh summoned?

Oh, that. Yea i thibk he is thinking of the GoD method. Unfoetunately, m$ likes to ruin our fun :tongue:

X XxJoedafonexX

X

XxJoedafonexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I waz teh summoned?

Oh, that. Yea i thibk he is thinking of the GoD method. Unfoetunately, m$ likes to ruin our fun :tongue:

X XxJoedafonexX
Indeed :cry: they've patched the JTAG and RGH'ing, only a matter of time before Drive flashing and xk3y's will die D:

G

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
I feel the same way :cry: bit i will gladly use my rgh wrll afyer 360s are extinct. It will serve as a noce entertainment device for me :tongue:
Indeed :cry: they've patched the JTAG and RGH'ing, only a matter of time before Drive flashing and xk3y's will die D:

X

XxJoedafonexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel the same way :cry: bit i will gladly use my rgh wrll afyer 360s are extinct. It will serve as a noce entertainment device for me :tongue:
hahaha like having a chipped PS2 in the loft :') old, but still great

Top Bottom