• Thread starter Azzking
  • Start date
  • Views 562
Azzking

Azzking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/82038-how-to-hack-xbox-360-achievements-using-xbox-360-profile-editor-by-carson/

This is a link for the profile editor, if you unlock seriously 2.0 and Rank 100 achievements will they resort back to the original once the game realizes your don't have 100k kills and not rank 100. I don't think it would reset my rank but I just was wondering if they would stay intact.

so I guess what I'm saying is, I'm a lvl 71 so if you play me on line it would show me as still being a level 71 but if you look at my achievements I would have unlocked 100 level.

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nope you will stay lvl 71 or what ever level you are also the same with kills you'll keep that amount but still keep the achievements

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Profile Editor blows so you'll get caught anyways.

Azzking

Azzking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really whats a better program, i was looking at just doing some older games and like 1 or 2 achievements a day till I get all 1000 in them.

But I only have 3 left in GOW2 and they are the worse ones, the 2 above and "Road to Nowhere"

amundsonk

amundsenthrash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just unlock all of the achievements for gear 2 yesterday i doubt anything will happen but if you will feel safer just keep doing what your doing with only unlocking a few a day

Top Bottom
Login
Register