Solved Will this work .. ?

• Thread starter Warlord555
  • Start date
  • Views 333
W

Warlord555

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! :biggrin: iam new to the forum! :biggrin: ! ... Coming to the topic.. as everyone knows there aint a single trainer which wouldn't get you banned! ( if you spawn money) i started looking for methods to gain cash and rp.. and so far i have come across two things! PS i havent been banned so far as iam new to gta online and i wont mind getting banned for 1 time.
1) I heard if we spawn heaps of money (shitload) and then buy out maximum property and vehicles as soon as possible! ( including jets,tanks etc!!) we would be banned in 10-30 minutes (no doubts) but many persons have said that they would reset your money but you would keep all the property! which you can sell after getting unbanned and in this process one can make about 30-50 million!
2) Spawning valuable cars through trainer ! fully upgrading it through trainer and then selling it for 100,000 $ i heard about a Zion Cambrio something which goes for that price! but i don't know if spawning cars get you banned or not.!
3) For the RP i read somewhere we can level up in no time by increasing wanted level to 5 and getting rid of it through trainer! if we keep repeating this cycle we would level up to 100+ in no time!

So the points which i wrote above would work or not ? and PS as i said i don't mind getting banned for 1 time! :biggrin:

W

Warlord555

Reaction score
Sin$
a reply would mean a lot guys! i know there could be something wrong or annoying with my post but do tell me!

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1) I heard if we spawn heaps of money (****load) and then buy out maximum property and vehicles as soon as possible! ( including jets,tanks etc!!) we would be banned in 10-30 minutes (no doubts) but many persons have said that they would reset your money but you would keep all the property! which you can sell after getting unbanned and in this process one can make about 30-50 million!
I think what stealth server you use plays a factor. I would always just not add over 100 million and then just not spend a **** ton right away. Feel free to buy out 3 properties though.
2) Spawning valuable cars through trainer ! fully upgrading it through trainer and then selling it for 100,000 $ i heard about a Zion Cambrio something which goes for that price! but i don't know if spawning cars get you banned or not.!
Nothing wrong with using a Garage Tool and adding in cars just in-case your money gets taken, I never used a trainer though. If by trainer you mean menu, then that will work fine.
3) For the RP i read somewhere we can level up in no time by increasing wanted level to 5 and getting rid of it through trainer! if we keep repeating this cycle we would level up to 100+ in no time!
Here I think you're a bit off. You could just use a recovery tool or a menu and set your RP to a certain amount.

Upvote 0
W

Warlord555

Reaction score
Sin$
I think what stealth server you use plays a factor. I would always just not add over 100 million and then just not spend a **** ton right away. Feel free to buy out 3 properties though.
Hey thanks for the reply :biggrin: PS what do you mean by stealth server btw ? and does that mean my properties and behicle would not be taken away ?
Here I think you're a bit off. You could just use a recovery tool or a menu and set your RP to a certain amount.
Agh i think you know that after 1.29 update things have gone bad and setting RP to a certain amount flags you ? doesnt it ? . Iam telling this method because this is reasonable ! and hopefully doesnt flags you !

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey thanks for the reply :biggrin: PS what do you mean by stealth server btw ? and does that mean my properties and behicle would not be taken away ?
I just realized, you're probably not talking about modding on xbox 360.
Agh i think you know that after 1.29 update things have gone bad and setting RP to a certain amount flags you ? doesnt it ? . Iam telling this method because this is reasonable ! and hopefully doesnt flags you !
I wouldn't know anything about that if you're not on xbox 360.

Upvote 0
W

Warlord555

Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't know anything about that if you're not on xbox 360.
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-5733879315919454"; google_ad_slot = "2601551008"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250;
Ah okay (._.)

Upvote 0
W

Warlord555

Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register