Will this work. Need help kinda now.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by xbh1h2, Dec 14, 2008 with 4 replies and 295 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    Sorry for being nooby again guys but I really need help with this. I recently got an E74. I went out and bought a new xbox 360 I swapped the motherboards since my console was a Halo 3 edition and was out of warranty. I made sure to keep the warranty stickers nice and neat. So now I have a new MOBO inside my Halo 3 console and broken MOBO inside of the new console case. I went to xbox.com and scheduled a repair for what they think is the new console. Will they repair it?:?

2. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    If the warranty sticker appears intact from the ****d eye, then probably. I doubt with all the consoles they have to go through, that they do a through inspection of every console. If the sticker looks fine, I'd say they fix it. If it looks like it may had been tampered with they might send it back.

3. OP
    xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    I should also say that I used a different warranty sticker than the one that came with it. I used a silver sticker instead of the new paper ones.

4. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    That probably don't matter, as long as you have one on there.

5. OP
    xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.