What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion will they patch the jtag ??

• Thread starter ID A IN II IE L
  • Start date
  • Views 417
I

ID A IN II IE L

Reaction score
Sin$
title says it all, any help please ?

I

ID A IN II IE L

Reaction score
Sin$
lol ? i mean, will they kind of release something that will put all current jtags offline, and un capable of going or entering xbox live ?

I

ID A IN II IE L

Reaction score
Sin$
lol , i need to know the answer to .. otherwise i may sell it.

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
If by patched Eazy B said it.If by not going online then they probably will stop the jtag from going online then another rebooter will be released and apparrently from what i hear the next freeboot/XBR coming out isnt going to be Live enabled.

Z89

zackf89

Xbox Modification/Repair Master
Reaction score
Sin$
If by patched Eazy B said it.If by not going online then they probably will stop the jtag from going online then another rebooter will be released and apparrently from what i hear the next freeboot/XBR coming out isnt going to be Live enabled.

jesus y do ppl keep saying that...it was said for months that "from what i hear 9199 freeboot/xbr wont be live enabled" unless its proven stop saying this. =]

Dr Phil

Dr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still don't see why people don't make use of system link. They did find out how to take away 30 ping limit...

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It'll be a cat-n-mouse game for awhile.

MS will find a way to block, people will find a way around, so MS will find a new way to block.... on and on.

Top Bottom
Login
Register