What's new

Discussion Will they move this clever idea from BO to BO2?

• Thread starter Helicropter
  • Start date
  • Views 9,762
Helicropter

Helicropter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So in Black Ops multiplayer some maps had clocks in which had the exact time in reality, you would look at a clock on the wall and it would say 1pm for example then you would check your phone or something for the time and it would be the same. I know this is really lame to some people but I happen to like these easter eggs, but my question is should they bring them back?

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Like the population sign on nuketown, showed how many players were in the lobby. I think it's pretty cool also

ExcisionZz

tleaman

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not bring it back and why am i just hearing about this before when the clock was the same time on i think it was Hanoi i thought it was just a quincedince (failed at spelling and i was so far off even spell check doesn't even knowwhat i want lol)

DiggerNick

WhopperHead

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yes! i love these worthless easter eggs, the one on nuketown was great

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I absolutely love all these little easter eggs Treyarch put into their game, it makes it that much more fun and enjoyable :biggrin: Hopefully we see them again in BO II, I have a feeling we will though :wink:

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
I absolutely love all these little easter eggs Treyarch put into their game, it makes it that much more fun and enjoyable :biggrin: Hopefully we see them again in BO II, I have a feeling we will though :wink:
i agree. It's good to see that at least one of the Call of Duty game creators are actually CREATIVE.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I liked the easter eggs, but what I liked the most, was the map interaction in the first map pack. There was zip lines and stuff that you could actually ride on / mess with as part of the game. I found that really cool.

B

BvmOnly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So in Black Ops multiplayer some maps had clocks in which had the exact time in reality, you would look at a clock on the wall and it would say 1pm for example then you would check your phone or something for the time and it would be the same. I know this is really lame to some people but I happen to like these easter eggs, but my question is should they bring them back?
Im not flaming you, but i really don't care about the little things like that. I like looking big, and i hope its a different game then the original black ops

Killem 7s

RageFury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am with you OP. I love these pointless easter eggs that just add a little fun to the game when you find 'em.

Boo 7s

Itz Boo

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I like when they add these things. It just makes me think even more of the game. I'm sure when i'm raging after like 2 months I won't give a **** though.

A

Annihilate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved these, I think they are very cool, I hope they bring them back.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they will. They didn't put it in Black Ops for no reason. They thought it was cool or whatever, so I am sure they will do it again.

Lukems

Lukems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Never used to Pay any Attention to Black ops easter eggs, The Zombie one's for Fascinating though, I Would love for them to Bring that back.

KingTwoFour

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty much every game ever made has easter eggs. I'm sure they will include at least a few.

Cage

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Sin$
I Never used to Pay any Attention to Black ops easter eggs, The Zombie one's for Fascinating though, I Would love for them to Bring that back.
Of course zombies will have easter eggs. It isn't zombies otherwise.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree. It's good to see that at least one of the Call of Duty game creators are actually CREATIVE.

Trolololol. Was there any point to that besides trying to start a flame war? Anyways, if you can show me hey 3Arc was more creative in Blops than IW was in CoD 4, I'll give you 4000 MSP. And no, zombies don't count.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Trolololol. Was there any point to that besides trying to start a flame war? Anyways, if you can show me hey 3Arc was more creative in Blops than IW was in CoD 4, I'll give you 4000 MSP. And no, zombies don't count.
Excuse me? It seems like you are the one starting a "flame war", lol. Yeah I remember when I thought it was cool to start a conversation with an overly used Urban Dictionary word, but then I grew up. And how is it starting a flame war when I said I agree? The IW that created CoD4 no longer exist, so you might as well get that out of your head. As for the current IW, I wonder which game had the most creative changes... MW2 to MW3... or... WaW to Black Ops.. yeah I am pretty sure Treyarch wins. And yes, zombies does count. Treyarch is more creative and comes up with a entire different game mode, while IW just takes missions from campaign (for the most part) and modifies them. The campaign, MP, and extra game mode is more craetive with Treyarch.

But it's cool, we all know you are a quick scoping fan boy, and this is why you don't like Treyarch. I am sorry they make the game more challenging, and that it is not as noob friendly as you would like it to be.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
Excuse me? It seems like you are the one starting a "flame war", lol. Yeah I remember when I thought it was cool to start a conversation with an overly used Urban Dictionary word, but then I grew up. And how is it starting a flame war when I said I agree? The IW that created CoD4 no longer exist, so you might as well get that out of your head. As for the current IW, I wonder which game had the most creative changes... MW2 to MW3... or... WaW to Black Ops.. yeah I am pretty sure Treyarch wins. And yes, zombies does count. Treyarch is more creative and comes up with a entire different game mode, while IW just takes missions from campaign (for the most part) and modifies them. The campaign, MP, and extra game mode is more craetive with Treyarch.

But it's cool, we all know you are a quick scoping fan boy, and this is why you don't like Treyarch. I am sorry they make the game more challenging, and that it is not as noob friendly as you would like it to be.

Because this thread was about Easter Eggs in BO. Had nothing to do with IW. So zombies counts as a creative step for 3Arc, even though they didn't create zombies? Lmao ok, makes sense. Taking something that's been popular for years and putting it in your game = creativeness, gotcha.

I used it because you were being an IW sucks troll. I enjoy quickscoping yes, along with quite a few others. I also happen to like 3Arc, and Blops as well. And making it where I can have my cross hairs on you in Blops, pull the trugger, and the bullet goes way off to the left or right isn't moe challenging. It's dumb. What exactly did 3Arc add to MP besides CoD points? Exactly.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

Imagine trying to quick-scope in real life. If you went to fast, you would damage your eye, and the accuracy would be disturbed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register