What's new

Discussion Will they move this clever idea from BO to BO2?

• Thread starter Helicropter
  • Start date
  • Views 9,761
Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
On the military channel special ops well learning or watching some one speak of special ops has been popular for years, Bravo IW how creative I only said that to prove a point , almost every gaming series is based on or has used something thats a topic of interest **cough cough zombies cough cough** The whole cod series has been using the the same engine for like ever now so point proven,it was creative for 3ARC to make a "Nazi zombies" game mode and do you really think that people care whether other games were at the whole zombie scene and or phase before 3ARC clearly if people did care or say the idea is uncreative Then not alot of people think that enough due to all the time put in to zombies and its in a smaller font cause i copy and pasted from when i failed
Well your not even bothering to argue cause you know with what i said i have point
He's not bothering to argue because what you said made no sense. And they haven't used the same engine every time. The revamped it every time. Previous cods used the IW engine. Modern Warfare 3 used the MW3 Engine, a revamp of IW 4.0. Black Ops 2 is using the Black Ops 2 engine, which has had a lot of work done to it.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$

He's not bothering to argue because what you said made no sense. And they haven't used the same engine every time. The revamped it every time. Previous cods used the IW engine. Modern Warfare 3 used the MW3 Engine, a revamp of IW 4.0. Black Ops 2 is using the Black Ops 2 engine, which has had a lot of work done to it.

Thank you lol. People always b**** about the engines. What's funny is how often those people know absolutely nothing about new game engines. They expect a new one every year when a new game comes out haha.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I.would like to see them and chances are tyat we will see even more than were in bo

Itachi_Uchiha

TheItachiUchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive always loved there Easter eggs
Oh i hope they do

Stripes

Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They should do the one like Nuketown Mailboxes(said Woods And Mason, just different characters).I liked this one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register