What's new

Solved Will these products work in modding and or pirating games?

• Thread starter BillyMaysHur
  • Start date
  • Views 195
B

BillyMaysHur

Reaction score
XB360 Xport - Codejunkies US
XB360 XSATA - Codejunkies US

1st if this is in the wrong forum. Mods please move it.

I haven't seen these products mention but can you use these to modify game content and download games from the internet and install them. All I've seen mentioned on this site are the transfer cables?

Any word?

T

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You can use them in place of a transfer cable. Using these you can get the saves and your profile from your hard drive, modify them, and then put them back onto your hard drive. However you can not download games off of the internet and put them on your hard drive. No matter if you have those or a transfer kit.

B

BillyMaysHur

Reaction score
TehPhelix said:
You can use them in place of a transfer cable. Using these you can get the saves and your profile from your hard drive, modify them, and then put them back onto your hard drive. However you can not download games off of the internet and put them on your hard drive. No matter if you have those or a transfer kit.
So are we talking like.
Infinite ammo. Spawning Tanks and stuff in L4D. Modding Borderlands?

Also what programs would I need. I may invest in this then. Is it detectable.

T

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
BillyMaysHur said:
So are we talking like.
Infinite ammo. Spawning Tanks and stuff in L4D. Modding Borderlands?

Also what programs would I need. I may invest in this then. Is it detectable.

Se7enSins Forums - Search Forums

^^ Best Friend

If I am correct and it is not an iso mod, then it should work for L4D. It does work for borderlands as all it is, is modifying the save game. As for the programs, use the search function or go to their sub-forums.

They can not detect you taking the files off of your hard drive. However what you do with those files can be detected in various degrees depending on what you do.

If you have anymore questions please search as this has been asked multiple times.

Top Bottom