What's new

Discussion Will there be Gold Camo in MW3?

• Thread starter Josef Mengele
  • Start date
  • Views 4,904
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilweedkila510

Lilweedkila510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shoot for all you single ppl out there yyou should be happy you can do whatever the f#$# you want you can go to friends how all day without hearing shi#$# from your gf you can go to a party and
get F4##$$% up and not have to hear any Bit##@ from your gf you can even get any girl u want a party without gettin shi$#$ so aint nothing wrong with being single and getting your life bak

WTF you must b a duMb fanboY or sumthing. ppl in da army NEVA use golD cAmo.

WHY DO YOU THINK PPL IN ARMY DONT HAVE GOLD GUNS.. OH YEA its expensive its a game and its actually possible for anyone to afford a golden weapon if army could use gold weapons wouldnt have an overheating problem but yet a heavy weapon problem ANYWAYS ITS A GAME and gold IS NICE *** F$#@

ANYWAYS i am more of a silver person gold is second in my list but cod dont got it so they shud keep gold or get rid of gold and put silver!

Lilweedkila510

Lilweedkila510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SO has anyone heard if gold camo has been confirmed??

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
well true but in cod4 was sorta the 2003 war mw2 was 2009 mw3 is the war now like this second. i doubt in ww3 we will use gold guns.

I'm pretty sure Cod4, Mw2 and Mw3 are all in at most two year differences from each other. After all you play the same main characters each game.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope gold camo will be something your proud to have not something that everybody can get easily.

RockstarEnergy

RockstarEnergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never really cared for the gold camo.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gold camo is stupid and pointless. Why people spend their time and CoD points in BO to actually get it is beyond me.
I really hope it isn't in MW3.
Yeah .look at my shiney gold gun im sure that wont make me stand out like a sore ***** .when your 15th and have
Nothing else to buy then I see some point in buying gold buy other than that waste o time ..

E

Entropy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can tell by the grammar that most of the children are opposed to the idea of a gold gun. I guess their "pride" would be on the line once again, so they want to refrain from anything that would differentiate people.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
shoot for all you single ppl out there yyou should be happy you can do whatever the f#$# you want you can go to friends how all day without hearing shi#$# from your gf you can go to a party and
get F4##$$% up and not have to hear any Bit##@ from your gf you can even get any girl u want a party without gettin shi$#$ so aint nothing wrong with being single and getting your life bak

quote name='S373NSiNz' timestamp='1313256687' post='4143952'
WTF you must b a duMb fanboY or sumthing. ppl in da army NEVA use golD cAmo.

WHY DO YOU THINK PPL IN ARMY DONT HAVE GOLD GUNS.. OH YEA its expensive its a game and its actually possible for anyone to afford a golden weapon if army could use gold weapons wouldnt have an overheating problem but yet a heavy weapon problem ANYWAYS ITS A GAME and gold IS NICE *** F$#@

ANYWAYS i am more of a silver person gold is second in my list but cod dont got it so they shud keep gold or get rid of gold and put silver!

Please... go back to school.

Lilweedkila510

Lilweedkila510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought everyone liked gold weapons going bak to cod4 everyone level 50 uses their golden weapon you kids just mad cuz you aint got it like i do if they dont get gold ima be hella mad GOLD weapons was all i was trying to get on cod 4 too now that i remember who the fuk were the ppl not trying to get gold WTF FTW FT haters just say hope they have and just dont get it Bi$# show sum support Bi#%

Azzza 42

AzZa42

The Paranoid Android
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
H0pe it is cos when your 10 80 youve still got somthing to do

John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you kidding me? The game is already out and everyone here knows that there is Gold Camo in MW3.
I dont even know why I posted this

X

xBaDxxAcEsx0419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people are just trying to get their post up hahaha....6 month old post SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register