What's new

Will the new Ultrasn0w be released at 12 A.M or sometime tmrw?

NiinJa x

NiinJa x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wander if the releaser lives on the EC or WC...

lol sorry but I'm actually kind of excited for some odd reason...

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it has not been released yet. It will be released on the official Ultrasn0w repo, http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com, directly after the release of Pwnage Tool 4.1.3, no release date on that. Should be pretty soon though.

Synyster Gates

Synyster Gates

Contributor
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
the new ultrasnow is out, you just need the new redsn0w jailbreak so you can update your baseband to 06. something idk but mac users can uses it already.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you with iPhone that are not iPhone 4's, you can now unlock your iDevice by using Redsn0w.

For those of us with iPhone 4's we shall have to wait.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
the new ultrasnow is out, you just need the new redsn0w jailbreak so you can update your baseband to 06. something idk but mac users can uses it already.

No. The new ultrasn0w will be released the same day as pwnage tool 4.1.3. redsn0w will not be able to be used for an unlock on iPhone 4, there will be an update to redsnow soon after the ultrasnow release though. This is because it is not updated with geohots limerain exploit. I'm pretty sure there is still no unlock for iPhone 4 until pwnage tool 4.1.3 and the new ultrasnow come out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register