What's new

Solved Will RGH3 work on an Xenon 360/has anyone with a Xenon 360 gotten RGH3 to work

R

RingoSpingo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

im a bit of a newbie to the xbox 360 modding community and wish to RGH3 my Xbox 360 whitch has a Xenon motherboard,However I rad somewhere that Xenon motherboards are not compatible with RGH exploits

has anyone here RGHed a Xenon 360 and has it worked?,or is it completely incompatible

Solution
Lucky
I do not believe RGH3 is configured for non-hdmi consoles (though Opus may work as it’s essentially a Falcon).
Xenons are a beast of their own - which have constantly proven to be difficult to glitch.
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not believe RGH3 is configured for non-hdmi consoles (though Opus may work as it’s essentially a Falcon).
Xenons are a beast of their own - which have constantly proven to be difficult to glitch.

Solution
R

RingoSpingo

Reaction score
Sin$
Aight thanks for the answer, I have access to other 360s and will probably use my 2009 slim

Top Bottom
Login
Register