What's new

Discussion Will Reach have "Top Rank" lobbies?

• Thread starter lil BLu3 SMuRF
  • Start date
  • Views 1,837
lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So, im sure many people have been wondering thi including me. Will we be able to do highest rank in reach lobbies just like MW2/CoD4/CoD: WaW? Yes and no.

Yes, cause a jtag can run homebrew and unsigned code so it will be modifiable

No, because M$ and Bungie are VERY strict on boosting/cheating and if the see someone with a really high rank, they will be banned instantly from reach and possibly a suspension from XBL.

Post your thoughts on this

PS, Dont flame, <3 life

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm quite sure. I really do hope so though

X

xcvxcv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, i think they would exist but due to less Kv's becoming available, they wont last for too long.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i think they would be banning at first but when they see some people that spent the time and got it legit they will be less likely.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
You will get banned like what console said but if you have enough legit time they won't notice if you get boosted up

BuTToNz

BuTToNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They will crackdown on it really easily using Bungie.net and will be really strict since its a huge microsoft release, I am planing on staying clear of modding reach and just playing legit.

A

ADDiCTiVe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SMURF ROCKS OMG I LOVE YOU HE IS SO LEGIT AND A OVERALL GREAT GUY!!! 5STARz FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! AND PLUS HIS REP OMG HE IS SUCH A GREAT GUY!!! WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE U!!!! btw halo reach LETS MOD THAT b**** TILL IT DIES :smile:

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
SMURF ROCKS OMG I LOVE YOU HE IS SO LEGIT AND A OVERALL GREAT GUY!!! 5STARz FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! AND PLUS HIS REP OMG HE IS SUCH A GREAT GUY!!! WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE U!!!! btw halo reach LETS MOD THAT b**** TILL IT DIES :smile:

ok? i lil off-topic

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
No, because Bungie is much stricter then Infinity Ward/Treyarch when it comes to security. I mean if Halo 3 didn't have these types of lobbies why would Halo: Reach.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No, because Bungie is much stricter then Infinity Ward/Treyarch when it comes to security. I mean if Halo 3 didn't have these types of lobbies why would Halo: Reach.

cuz no one really looked into modding halo 3, but they will for reach

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Bungie is going to be working there a*s' off trying to patch certain things just like IW. Bungie already took there first step by renaming all of there strings. All of them are named string 1, string 2, ect, well except for the weapons. Also Detox isn't making an Accension or any modding programs for Reach because of this.

MrDurden

MrDurden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Bungie is going to be working there a*s' off trying to patch certain things just like IW. Bungie already took there first step by renaming all of there strings. All of them are named string 1, string 2, ect, well except for the weapons. Also Detox isn't making an Accension or any modding programs for Reach because of this.
lolwut?

Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
even if there were lobbies bungie would ban them from 1 day - 1 week. Its not gona be like CoD and you get banned from 1 year - never....

Top Bottom
Login
Register