What's new

Discussion Will Reach have "Top Rank" lobbies?

• Thread starter lil BLu3 SMuRF
  • Start date
  • Views 1,526
L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
So, im sure many people have been wondering thi including me. Will we be able to do highest rank in reach lobbies just like MW2/CoD4/CoD: WaW? Yes and no.

Yes, cause a jtag can run homebrew and unsigned code so it will be modifiable

No, because M$ and Bungie are VERY strict on boosting/cheating and if the see someone with a really high rank, they will be banned instantly from reach and possibly a suspension from XBL.

Post your thoughts on this

PS, Dont flame, <3 life

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'm quite sure. I really do hope so though

X

xcvxcv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, i think they would exist but due to less Kv's becoming available, they wont last for too long.

C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
Well i think they would be banning at first but when they see some people that spent the time and got it legit they will be less likely.

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
Well i think they would be banning at first but when they see some people that spent the time and got it legit they will be less likely.
yea, and u can probably mod the number of games played and time and credits

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
You will get banned like what console said but if you have enough legit time they won't notice if you get boosted up

B

BuTToNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will crackdown on it really easily using Bungie.net and will be really strict since its a huge microsoft release, I am planing on staying clear of modding reach and just playing legit.

G

Gingenator

Elite Member
Reaction score
I was kinda hopin Reach would be legit.

A

ADDiCTiVe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SMURF ROCKS OMG I LOVE YOU HE IS SO LEGIT AND A OVERALL GREAT GUY!!! 5STARz FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! AND PLUS HIS REP OMG HE IS SUCH A GREAT GUY!!! WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE U!!!! btw halo reach LETS MOD THAT b**** TILL IT DIES :smile:

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
SMURF ROCKS OMG I LOVE YOU HE IS SO LEGIT AND A OVERALL GREAT GUY!!! 5STARz FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! AND PLUS HIS REP OMG HE IS SUCH A GREAT GUY!!! WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE U!!!! btw halo reach LETS MOD THAT b**** TILL IT DIES :smile:
ok? i lil off-topic

L

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Reaction score
No, because Bungie is much stricter then Infinity Ward/Treyarch when it comes to security. I mean if Halo 3 didn't have these types of lobbies why would Halo: Reach.

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
No, because Bungie is much stricter then Infinity Ward/Treyarch when it comes to security. I mean if Halo 3 didn't have these types of lobbies why would Halo: Reach.
cuz no one really looked into modding halo 3, but they will for reach

M

michael1026

Reaction score
I think Bungie is going to be working there a*s' off trying to patch certain things just like IW. Bungie already took there first step by renaming all of there strings. All of them are named string 1, string 2, ect, well except for the weapons. Also Detox isn't making an Accension or any modding programs for Reach because of this.

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hopefully its legit

M

MrDurden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Bungie is going to be working there a*s' off trying to patch certain things just like IW. Bungie already took there first step by renaming all of there strings. All of them are named string 1, string 2, ect, well except for the weapons. Also Detox isn't making an Accension or any modding programs for Reach because of this.
lolwut?

U

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
even if there were lobbies bungie would ban them from 1 day - 1 week. Its not gona be like CoD and you get banned from 1 year - never....

Top Bottom