Discussion Will PUBG be on PS4?

Discussion in 'PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS' started by XBLNero, Jan 4, 2018 with 16 replies and 1,457 views.

1. XBLNero

XBLNero Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know if/when PUBG will be released on PS4?

2. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    PS4 don't allow early access games, it could come, but would have to wait until its in full release.

3. Ryan

Ryan Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Within the last few days, I've seen news articles speculating that PUBG will come to PS4 but not 'anytime' soon. There isn't even a confirmed year as of yet.

4. lifestanding556

lifestanding556 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    BlueHole Have stated that it will be xbox exclusive for now

• Like Like x 1
  5. Accent

Accent Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same that’s what I have heard to

6. MyShlongTooLong

MyShlongTooLong Newbie

Ratings:
    So what I heard is that Playstations will not be getting it until xbox's verison has reach full development and is a full released game then PlayStation can join in on the fun.

7. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    There's been rumours that it should be released this year on PS4.

8. MarcoOPz

MarcoOPz Newbie

Ratings:
  9. Trap Eazzy

Trap Eazzy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They have already confirmed it will be coming out later this year or early next year for ps4.

10. Acro

Acro **Insert badass text here**

Ratings:
    I've heard something about it coming to PS4, i'm not sure if it has been confirmed yet.

11. Atlas

Atlas Fughedaboudit. VIP Retired

Ratings:
    So far, it's not a matter of "if," just a matter of "when." Probably won't be until after the game is fully completed as opposed to only in early access.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/player-unknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-ps4-release-news/

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dbunny

Dbunny The Original Se7enSins Bunny.

Ratings:
    As many have said, it's going to be exclusive to Xbox for now. Not due to any agreements with Microsoft, but because Sony does not allow Early Access titles. Whenever it reaches a full release on Xbox, it'll only be a matter of months I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Acro

Acro **Insert badass text here**

Ratings:
    I never knew that's what Sony did with Early Access games, Good to know. I'd defo say after full release it'll be a short period of time before we see PUBG on the PS Store.

14. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    From all the discussions around this topic so far from the devs, it seems like PUBG will release on PS4 once its out of early access and released as a completed game. When that will happen is anyone's guess.

15. Fogel

Fogel Call Me Mclovin!

Ratings:
    When it’s out of early access it will be. And I believe it will also be free for all platforms. But that’s never gonna happen if they can’t keep up with cheats. I refuse to play this game until they learn how to crack down

16. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I doubt that they'll make it free. But a crackdown will happen once they are finished with the proper game or when they hire more people.

17. xJet Gaming

xJet Gaming COD/GTA 5 Hoster :P

Ratings:
    I say with the way pubg is going it would take a long while because they are still having to work out bugs. Every problem they fix they make 2-3 more problems. Until they get that sorted. Then that’s when you will see something for ps4 I’d say