• Thread starter mikemanblah
  • Start date
  • Views 8,739
M

mikemanblah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i install burnt games to the hard drive normally?

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the game will play rfom the hdd mate as long as you put the disk in to start it. I install the original game and use a backup to run it after that :biggrin: so that it looks good to xbl. You can do it the other way round 2 and install a mod disk and run from original :biggrin:

C

Corey1317

Reaction score
Sin$
mikemanblah it will play off the hard drive I have my 360 flashed and have the 12v mod that runs the fans really loud. I install games to the harddrive and they work perfectly.

M

mikemanblah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the game will play rfom the hdd mate as long as you put the disk in to start it. I install the original game and use a backup to run it after that :biggrin: so that it looks good to xbl. You can do it the other way round 2 and install a mod disk and run from original :biggrin:
Thats a good idea. Will i need to stealthpatch if i do this?

M

mikemanblah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just flashed mine today and i'm picking up DL's tomorrow so i really have no idea about stealthpatching/burning.
Is it much harder than say, burning a dvd?

L

L27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well technically when you hotswap a game e.g cod waw for modded zombies a non modded xbox copys burnt files to a non modded HDD of course it is tricked in to doing this but still plays using a normal disk so im sure if ur drives flashed so i notices the disk in drive im sure it will play whatever content is on your HDD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register