AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I say yes. They are going to try to bone people HARDCORE on this one so they are going to try to throw all their lil tricks they can for it.

G

ginzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, they need all their pirate catching tricks up their sleeve for this one.
They're not getting me! comeon x1.7 :tongue:

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
I say yes. They are going to try to bone people HARDCORE on this one so they are going to try to throw all their lil tricks they can for it.
thats what i imagined about odst, because bungie is trigger happy with teh banhammzorss.

so im not too sure on this one, only time will tell. but i most likely wont be playing this release early

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:
thats what i imagined about odst, because bungie is trigger happy with teh banhammzorss.

so im not too sure on this one, only time will tell. but i most likely wont be playing this release early

dude.. bungie gave the **** up on caring. they just ban people at this point cause they have to.

it will be wave 4, all games (most likely) coming out from now on should be wave 4

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw MW2 will definitely be a wave 4 game.

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It'll probably end up being a wave 4.

SiK GambleR said:
dude.. bungie gave the **** up on caring. they just ban people at this point cause they have to.

Sorry for going off topic, but they just ban people for the lulz now with no rhyme or reason.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
ya it's def gonna be wave 4. Not confirmed but use common sense. Just use the on shot boot whatever someone posted a tutorial.

yermommy

yermommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Originally it was Wave 3, now its Wave 4, sorry. My Hitachi drive with 1.51 rocks! I'll never have to update to play newer wave games!! :smile:

iBezyy

iBezyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I already know how do one shot boot, but thanks anyways. The main reason why I posted this was because I was kinda surprised FM3 wasn't and was kinda curious. I would be really surprised if MW2 isn't wave 4

EDIT:
At zygomatic- people say that because it doesnt check for stealth when using one shot boot, thus causing it to be risky(game not properly being stealthed which can lead to a ban) correct me if im wrong

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
iBezyy said:
Yea I already know how do one shot boot, but thanks anyways. The main reason why I posted this was because I was kinda surprised FM3 wasn't and was kinda curious. I would be really surprised if MW2 isn't wave 4

EDIT:
At zygomatic- people say that because it doesnt check for stealth when using one shot boot, thus causing it to be risky(game not properly being stealthed which can lead to a ban) correct me if im wrong
I never play umstealthed games.
So if the game is stealthed than you will be fine right?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ZyGoMaTiC said:
Here is my tutorial on how to do one shot boot: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/submit-tutorial/151163-ixtreme-1-6-activate-iso-tutorial-pics.html

But my question is does anyone know why M$ can tell that you are using it. Someone told me that it is a big ban risk for using it.
They can't tell. Once you put the activate.iso in you are allowing it to boot anything unsafe. It will boot an unstealthed game, corrupted, anything. That is the only reason you have to be careful with it.

iBezyy

iBezyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yay I was right lol
and yes u should be fine zygomatic

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i misunderstood when EclipseModz told me in my tutorial, he made it sound like they can see you used the actvate iso to get your game to work.

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i say yes kuz its IW they will do anything to stop modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login