• Thread starter InFamous x
  • Start date
  • Views 335
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InFamous x

Reaction score
So iv been wanting a JTAg for a while now and a few days after i decide to start looking for one a new patch came out that you could host challenge lobbies and get infections very easily. My questions is : is there muchof a Market for hosting challege lobbies and Xp lobbies now. Almost very person or every other person has gotten 10th latly and it is upsetting to me.

so do you think IW will or will not patch this.

(P.S. - if anyone knows were to buy a jtag for a good deal please post it hear or P.M)

N

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Reaction score
By your use of the term "market" I assume you plan on making money.

At present you will make precious little from modding COD. You definatly won't get back your initial investment.

I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
So iv been wanting a JTAg for a while now and a few days after i decide to start looking for one a new patch came out that you could host challenge lobbies and get infections very easily. My questions is : is there muchof a Market for hosting challege lobbies and Xp lobbies now. Almost very person or every other person has gotten 10th latly and it is upsetting to me.

(P.S. - if anyone knows were to buy a jtag for a good deal please post it hear or P.M)
Yes there is going to be a patch soon.
Robert Bowling Tweeted that there will be:
5b039ced9117cd143cd3d961ab67a655.png

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Update: The Modern Warfare 2 patch was successful in eliminating much of the ability of hackers, however we have identified other areas that were vulnerable and have added additional security enhancements to the Xbox 360 and PC versions of the patch. We plan to re-patch the Playstation 3 version as well with these additional updates.

Now that we have these patches on the road to release (out of production) we are looking at how we can further improve the situation on legacy titles such as Call of Duty 4. The first such move will be to update the playlists for Call of Duty 4 to allow access to all game modes regardless of rank.

Original Post:

The latest patch for Modern Warfare 2 has finished. This new title update will address security issues that have affected online play.

We plan to release this update for all platforms (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC).

Release Date for Playstation 3 (worldwide): March 8th

Release Date for Xbox 360: TBD

Release Date for PC: TBD

In addition to the security updates, this patch will also address a small geo exploit on the map Fuel, which players exploited in order to get inside a rock on the outskirts of the map
On PS3, the update patched many of the dvars used in modded patches; I don't think even think the modded patches for 1.12 have rank mods yet.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=373630

I

InFamous x

Reaction score
any one kow a good place/person/way of buying a JTAG

S

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score

There are MANY MANY MANY more uses for a JTAG I hope you know! :smile:

But if you look in the B/S/T forums, you'll find a lot for sale.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/29-buyselltrade/
You can also look under the special JTAG section:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/215-jtags-forum/

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
thats because for some reason nobody will remove the checks from the ps3 executable.
I don't know much about modifying patches, but many of the major PS3 patch makers/editors have "retired" (DEREKTROTTER for example). Hopefully when 1.12 is released on Xbox, someone who knows what they are doing will be able to come up with another kick *** patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom