Not open for further replies.
Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a PC

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz

4 gig Ram, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit, GeForce 610 1gb video card (fully updated)

All the various "can I run it" "will it run" applications / websites are conflicted, one states I can run GTA v PC minimum settings

The other says it won't run cause of the CPU, (both agree Graphics card is fine) I am just wondering, I don't want to pay for a $90 PC game (Australian) and not have it run to what I expect.

The trouble I am having I could update CPU to the require min but that would be a "risky" ebay job, but if I don't have to hunt around it play it in it's current state until I have money saved up for a new gaming PC that isn't an old Ex Gov Machine updated to be mediocre lol

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Here a site I use, it works kinda well, but sometimes it wont work, I just use it as a guide-line:

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It will run but your performance will not be good.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
5ad4a9d2811155d3e3c7d1016d2c9cc2.png

here is the minimum requirements that are needed for the game, and it looks like you can run it but it will be very laggy i'm betting

Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
5ad4a9d2811155d3e3c7d1016d2c9cc2.png

here is the minimum requirements that are needed for the game, and it looks like you can run it but it will be very laggy i'm betting

This is what I am thinking.

RayEU

RayEU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My specs are kind of similar to yours except I have a slightly better CPU. You may be able to run it but you'll probably get a fluctuation of FPS now and then but apart from that it should run kind of smoothly and you'll get something like 40-50 FPS if you have everything on low settings.

Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My specs are kind of similar to yours except I have a slightly better CPU. You may be able to run it but you'll probably get a fluctuation of FPS now and then but apart from that it should run kind of smoothly and you'll get something like 40-50 FPS if you have everything on low settings.
I purchased a new CPU on friday it arrived today it's a quad q6600 so I know that it will work no issues that I can play it now

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
I purchased a new CPU on friday it arrived today it's a quad q6600 so I know that it will work no issues that I can play it now
You would have been better off getting a new GPU, make sure it's the next thing you upgrade, along with RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register