What's new

Discussion Will it have a large amount of sales?

• Thread starter TheItalianLad
  • Start date
  • Views 785
TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As a lot of you know, Halo 4 and Halo MCC didn't do so well, especially compared to the other games in the franchise. And to be quite fair this sucks because I am a huge fan of every single game in the Halo franchise but sadly it is really hard to find games on MCC and Halo 4. (I live in Australia)

So it got me wondering, Will Halo 5 have a large amount of sales? Too be honest I think it should sell a lot more then the last 2 games did and will have plenty of servers for a good amount of time.

But what do you guys think?

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly think it will do better then 4 and MCC, however, I don't think it will do better by much. Here's hoping it will.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly think it will do better then 4 and MCC, however, I don't think it will do better by much. Here's hoping it will.
Oath, Hopefully halo 5 is a game changer. Besides way more people have the Xbox one now so it should get more sales.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a little early to say, in my opinion. I think it will sell decent but might suffer somewhat due to the letdowns of Halo 4 and MCC.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no doubt it will sell there's lots of diehard halo fans out there but I just can't see it doing so great I myself was one f those fans until halo 4 dropped pure disappointment. I hope it does and I hope the gameplay is better then 4.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I will not buy this on release, maybe a used copy off ebay later on. The Beta made it clear that traditional Halo is dead so I dont care anymore. And TBH, I am still ****ed up about the MCC Release desaster, I hate 343 and dont wanna support them.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no doubt it will sell there's lots of diehard halo fans out there but I just can't see it doing so great I myself was one f those fans until halo 4 dropped pure disappointment. I hope it does and I hope the gameplay is better then 4.
Im sure this game will bring a lot of the halo fans back. Besides, it looks like its going to attract people who have never played halo before.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Due to the fact they brought the real ranking system back, I'll be back on all rank 50's in everything except lone wolves.

Cellular Web

Cellular Web

Where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is going to be a great game. Will be the first Halo game I buy.

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if it will have the 1-50 ranking system like Halo 3?

I bet it will do good in sales.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's clear to see that their franchise has been affected by their first poor release on Xbox One, I have a feeling they are going to redeem themselves with this game though. I'm not sure if any of you played the Halo 5 Beta? I did and I thoroughly enjoyed it & I'll be getting this on release, I've already paid for it.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
It's clear to see that their franchise has been affected by their first poor release on Xbox One, I have a feeling they are going to redeem themselves with this game though. I'm not sure if any of you played the Halo 5 Beta? I did and I thoroughly enjoyed it & I'll be getting this on release, I've already paid for it.
Hit semi pro the first day playing beta :wink: be sure to add me.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo just hasn't been Halo since Halo3. Ever since 3, they changed Halo's gameplay drastically with Jet packs/Sprint/Etc... in my opinion, they changed what made Halo, Halo and tried to mix it with CoD and whatnot.

I thought Reach was mehh, 4 was garbage, and from the H5 beta, it seems like nothing more than a Halo version of Advanced Warefare.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo has pretty much lost me in the multiplayer. Not that it's a bad thing, just, it's old now. Just like CoD, it's old and boring now and there's nothing really much they can do now. I'm only into Halo now for the story, same with the CoD games. Halo will never see the sales it did with the first 3 games.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it'll do okay at the best, it seems Halo 5 caters to people who play modern FPS's (Which sucks imo and takes away uniqueness) which will no doubt help in sales however 343i has left a really bad taste in peoples mouth with MCC (Still broken) so I don't think it'll do much better than recent Halo's.
Halo is pretty much dead and I hope this game puts an end to the series.

Last edited:
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it will still do alright. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Phair

Phair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As a lot of you know, Halo 4 and Halo MCC didn't do so well, especially compared to the other games in the franchise. And to be quite fair this sucks because I am a huge fan of every single game in the Halo franchise but sadly it is really hard to find games on MCC and Halo 4. (I live in Australia)

So it got me wondering, Will Halo 5 have a large amount of sales? Too be honest I think it should sell a lot more then the last 2 games did and will have plenty of servers for a good amount of time.

But what do you guys think?
Just an FYI to everyone, it has broken the record of pre-orders this year already and is right behind Halo 3's record. Safe to say it should do good.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just an FYI to everyone, it has broken the record of pre-orders this year already and is right behind Halo 3's record. Safe to say it should do good.
Wow I didn't know this? Could you link me to this info??

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a fan of the multiplayer but there's people like myself who will buy every new halo game due to the story line. I reckon the sales will do pretty good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register