What's new

Discussion Will it be to easy to boost on the new maps?

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing some 1v1 today. I have not tried 2v2 b/c my friend was not online today but wouldnt it be really easy to boost in these gametypes? I have yet to experience them with a party. Does anyone know if they took any measures when making these gametypes against boosting?
thanks.

Itachi_Uchiha

TheItachiUchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing some 1v1 today. I have not tried 2v2 b/c my friend was not online today but wouldnt it be really easy to boost in these gametypes? I have yet to experience them with a party. Does anyone know if they took any measures when making these gametypes against boosting?
thanks.
they definitely did i wouldnt boost i it if i were you. I smell a trap

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Will it be easy? Yes.

Will there be consequences? Yes.

KingTwoFour

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
People are saying it's a trap but I don't buy it. They made maps specifically for that gametype. Why would they put so much effort into tricking people into boosting?

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
Sin$
People are saying it's a trap but I don't buy it. They made maps specifically for that gametype. Why would they put so much effort into tricking people into boosting?
Boosting obviously wasn't the reason face off was put into the game, but I can imagine it would be much easier for IW to catch boosters by monitoring the face off playlists.

Also:
7fb81fadf42ef2774430dc57e20bc2c4.png

Cpt Charisma

toady231

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i will play the game properly when it comes out for the public, not just elite premium members only..... IW talk rubbish saying that it will be FREE for the PUBLIC May 16th, now they are saying they will be up when the next content drop for premium members which is May 22nd.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Call me old fasioned....but how about just playing the game....??
Yeah.pisses me off that people have to cheat at EVERYTHING,I would not be surprised if someone has already asked for a bo2 lobby.
Boost and still suck at the game good plan lol..

Mikorawr

Mikorawr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was pissing about playing 1v1 legit with my missus both got banned and complete stat reset n 48 hour no play so yes it is a trap!

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Call me old fasioned....but how about just playing the game....??
Playing the game? No that can't be right, I didn't waste £30 odd to get a game to play it legit. Silly boy xD Nah im joking yeah I agree with you.

Boo 7s

Itz Boo

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I still find it amazing that they have a whole section in IW to watch and ban boosters. People really care about what color emblem they have next to their name that much!? Just pathetic.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I still find it amazing that they have a whole section in IW to watch and ban boosters. People really care about what color emblem they have next to their name that much!? Just pathetic.
There is stats too. I don't care about stats as much but I would like to know how good I am against the world but if people have boosted or modded it then my rank goes down and I think i am shitter xD So really apart from that I couldn't care about people modding or boosting.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
they definitely did i wouldnt boost i it if i were you. I smell a trap
ive boosted the whole day today .... appear offline .. theatre mode of .. i dident do it on my official account just incase but that account hasnt had anything happen to it yet .. i got 5 moabs in 1 game of kill comfirmd LOL

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
theyre just saying they have people watching so people wont do it ...

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
Sin$
ive boosted the whole day today .... appear offline .. theatre mode of .. i dident do it on my official account just incase but that account hasnt had anything happen to it yet .. i got 5 moabs in 1 game of kill comfirmd LOL
Don't be surprised when you get banned, bro.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The maps are terrible. I guess you can't really expect them to be good if you get them for free, but they are terrible. Not to mention that dead silence is a must, and everybody instantly expects you to quick scope or boost.

Also, like in Cage matches on CoD4, you should get more XP per kill. Makes it even for ranking up.
Not my favorite play list.

Top Bottom
Login
Register