What's new

Solved Will I get suspended from Xbox Live?

ModMaker3000

ModMaker3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I used Horizon for GTA 5 to mod my offline stats like money? I have been suspended 4 times before and do not plan on doing it again. Does microsoft crack down on certain games more than others?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You may get banned by rockstar, but I doubt you'll get a ban from microsoft for offline mods.
I don't see how it could be possible for him to get banned by Rockstart, but surely he could be banned by Microsoft.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see how it could be possible for him to get banned by Rockstart, but surely he could be banned by Microsoft.
You don't know how someone could be banned by a company for tampering with their game? Jesus.
It is possible you can be banned for single player mods, as I was, but the chances are like really really slim.

Upvote 0
Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, Rockstar don't ban users? So why the hell do we need ban bypasses etc? That seems pointless to me tbh.

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't know how someone could be banned by a company for tampering with their game? Jesus.
It is possible you can be banned for single player mods, as I was, but the chances are like really really slim.
When used in only offline, I don't see someone getting banned from GTA IV.
Wait, Rockstar don't ban users? So why the hell do we need ban bypasses etc? That seems pointless to me tbh.
Oh yeah, want to show me that GTA IV ban bypass that's required to play offline single player?.....

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As people have already said, for GTA V there's always the risk of getting banned with any kind of modding.
If it's for single player, your best bet would be to stay offline and mod.

As for GTA IV, you can mod USB and ISO online without as much risk. There's not much you can do with USB modding (Single player only) and ISO modding online is plagued with people abusing mods and freezing games.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register