What's new

Solved Will I get suspended from Xbox Live?

M

ModMaker3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I used Horizon for GTA 5 to mod my offline stats like money? I have been suspended 4 times before and do not plan on doing it again. Does microsoft crack down on certain games more than others?

M

ModMaker3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I modded an older game, will I get banned. An older game like GTA IV

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
You may get banned by rockstar, but I doubt you'll get a ban from microsoft for offline mods.
I don't see how it could be possible for him to get banned by Rockstart, but surely he could be banned by Microsoft.

M

ModMaker3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Rockstar cares about 360 anymore. I'm afraid of Microsoft.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
I don't see how it could be possible for him to get banned by Rockstart, but surely he could be banned by Microsoft.
You don't know how someone could be banned by a company for tampering with their game? Jesus.
It is possible you can be banned for single player mods, as I was, but the chances are like really really slim.

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
Wait, Rockstar don't ban users? So why the hell do we need ban bypasses etc? That seems pointless to me tbh.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
You don't know how someone could be banned by a company for tampering with their game? Jesus.
It is possible you can be banned for single player mods, as I was, but the chances are like really really slim.
When used in only offline, I don't see someone getting banned from GTA IV.
Wait, Rockstar don't ban users? So why the hell do we need ban bypasses etc? That seems pointless to me tbh.
Oh yeah, want to show me that GTA IV ban bypass that's required to play offline single player?.....

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
*insert my other replies*
That was his suggestion. You may have been talking about the fourth GTA, but I was talking about the fifth. Sorry for any confusion, however.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Like I ImOx said there's always a chance to get suspended from modding your account.

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
As people have already said, for GTA V there's always the risk of getting banned with any kind of modding.
If it's for single player, your best bet would be to stay offline and mod.

As for GTA IV, you can mod USB and ISO online without as much risk. There's not much you can do with USB modding (Single player only) and ISO modding online is plagued with people abusing mods and freezing games.

M

ModMaker3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm talking about Xbox 360 GTA 5 or GTA IV

Top Bottom